Daily News - January 25, 2018
Ron Hoskins/NBAE via Getty Images
**NOTE: The news clips and articles listed don't necessarily reflect the views or beliefs of the Cleveland Cavaliers or their Basketball Operations staff, partners, or sponsors.**
Cleveland Cavaliers' three best lineup changes to consider
Author: Chris Fedor
CLEVELAND, Ohio -- With a little more than four minutes remaining and the Cleveland Cavaliers trailing the San Antonio Spurs by 11 points Tuesday night, head coach Tyronn Lue subbed in Jae Crowder for Jeff Green, wanting to finish the game with his starting lineup (the other members were already in).
Given the way that group has performed, Lue might as well have been raising the white flag.
After just three minutes, Cleveland's quintet, which has become one of the league's most unproductive units, hadn't made a dent. - CLICK HERE to read full story.
Cleveland Cavaliers: Kevin Love's sickness and a lost team
Author: Bill Livingston
CLEVELAND, Ohio -- Mailed from one teammate to another decades ago, the mystery letter contained only the single sheet of paper of an NBA box score.
On it, the 20-some shots Tom Van Arsdale had taken were circled in ink, and so was the paltry number Philadelphia 76ers teammate Steve Mix had taken. "Don't you ever pass?" was scrawled across the top of the page.
Even Van Arsdale chuckled. - CLICK HERE to read full story.
Nike pairs LeBron 15 shoes with its 'City Edition' Cavs jerseys
Author: Troy L. Smith
The company has created a matching "City Edition" pairs of its signature shoes for LeBron James, Kobe Bryant, Kyrie Irving and Kevin Durant. And they arrive in wide release at Nike retailers today.
The LeBron 15 "Guardians" are fairly basic, coming in the grey color as the Cavs' jerseys with "The Land" printed across the front. Likewise, the Bryant, Irving and Durant shoes come in the same colors as their respective teams alternate jerseys. - CLICK HERE to read full story.
More Daily Press Links:
- (1/25) Marla Ridenour: Cavaliers’ clear-the-air meeting may have opened more wounds than it repaired Akron Beacon Journal
- (1/25) The Cavaliers have forgotten how to play as a team | Jeff Schudel News-Herald
- (1/25) Commentary: Cavaliers have no excuse for giving no effort Medina-Gazette
- (1/25) LeBron’s path to No. 1 in NBA Career Points: While We’re Waiting Waiting For Next Year
- (1/25) J.R. Smith willing to accept a bench role Fear The Sword
- (1/25) Isaiah Thomas’ Return: The good, the bad and the ugly Fear The Sword
- (1/25) Dribbles: Cavs for sale? No, not yet, anyway Amico Hoops
- (1/25) Klay wants to be ASG teammate with a Cavalier, and it’s not LeBron Amico Hoops
- (1/25) Cavaliers’ Love says he won’t request trade Amico Hoops