Five things to know about the Pelicans on Jan. 17
1) After a rare off day, the Pelicans are back practicing this morning in Metairie.
2) New Orleans (15-23) will wrap up a three-game homestand on Saturday, hosting Golden State (25-15) at 7 p.m. The Warriors are in sixth place in the Western Conference.
3) Eric Gordon will try to build on an outstanding Wednesday performance vs. Houston, in which he piled up a season-best 35 points.
4) Watch a video profile featuring Pelicans point guard Brian Roberts.
5) Listen to today’s Black & Blue Report for a conversation with Monty Williams from his weekly show, as well as analysis from ESPN.com writer Chris Broussard on the Pelicans and the NBA.