Ready to return to the HEAT's house?
The Miami HEAT and FTX Arena have implemented a number of COVID-19 related health and safety measures to help mitigate the risk of exposure and help facilitate a safe arena experience as we welcome fans back to the Arena. These policies are current and reflective of the COVID-19 situation as of today’s date, but could be modified at any time. We urge you to check for updates.Arrow Down
COVID-19 Fan Safety
What To Expect On Game Day
No Bag Policy
We encourage fans not to bring a bag. Exceptions will be made for small bags up to 10" x 6".
Cashless & Contactless Experience
Cash will no longer be accepted as a form of payment. However, reverse ATMs will be located throughout the Arena.
Our cleaning and disinfecting protocols adhere to all CDC and NBA guidelines.
Terms and Conditions
COMPLIANCE WITH ARENA HEALTH AND SAFETY RULES IS MANDATORY, AND ATTENDANCE IS CONDITIONED ON SUCH COMPLIANCE. IF A GUEST VIOLATES ANY HEALTH AND SAFETY RULES, THE GUEST MAY BE DENIED ENTRY TO OR EJECTED FROM THE ARENA. GUESTS WHO VIOLATE THE RULES OR OTHERWISE ENGAGE IN CONDUCT THAT CAUSES A RISK TO HEALTH AND SAFETY MAY ALSO BE SUBJECT TO A BAN.
Before You Go
Yes, all tickets are digital and no paper tickets will be used at the Arena. Digital tickets allow for contactless entry and allow you to manage, access, transfer, and sell your tickets from the Miami HEAT App. Here are some tips on getting into the Arena with mobile tickets:
- Mobile tickets should be viewed on the device before proceeding through security gates.
- For a safer entry and movement throughout the building, please transfer mobile tickets to each member of your party prior to arriving at the Arena.
- Mobile tickets cannot be transferred after they have been scanned at the gate.
- Screenshots & printouts will not be accepted for entry.
First, open the Miami HEAT App. Tap the Menu button at the bottom of the screen, then tap Tickets. You will need to enter your Account Manager login or your Ticketmaster.com account login. This is the email address you used when you purchased or were transferred your tickets.
Once your account is connected, you can view, transfer, and resell tickets right from your phone. For more information and detailed instructions, visit heat.app
From the Miami HEAT mobile app or ticket email, select the Add to Apple Wallet/Google Pay button to add your ticket to Apple Wallet or Google Pay. When approaching the entrance, tap on the lock screen notification or open the Apple Wallet/Google Pay app to access your ticket. At the entry, hover your smartphone near the top of the ticket reader to scan into the Arena. The process is very similar to how you pay using Apple Pay/Google Pay.
Our dedicated team of experts – the A-Team – is ready to help ensure that every ticketholder can enter the Arena as quickly and safely as possible! The A-Team can assist with digital ticketing and are prepared to answer your questions on the spot. They can be found at all entry gates and outside of the Tissot Ticket Center. They can also be found outside Section 115 throughout the entire game. Team members are easily identifiable by their white A-Team polos.
Seats purchased to HEAT home games can be resold on Ticketmaster's Resale Marketplace. If you purchase tickets and cannot attend a game, you also have the option to transfer the tickets to your guests.
Yes, all parking tickets will also be digital. If you have a Parking Pass for Bayside Marketplace, P2 Parking Garage, or the World Center garage, the pass will load like a ticket into the Tickets area on the HEAT App and you will scan your smartphone as you enter the garage.
A limited number of parking passes inside the Arena's P2 Garage will be made available for purchase on an individual game basis. These passes will be sold online on a first-come-first-serve basis.
In the Arena
Cash-to-card kiosks will be available around the Arena for those who prefer not to use their own cards or who prefer to carry cash. Guests will be able to feed the cash into the machine and obtain a pre-paid debit card with the same amount with no transaction fee. These cards can be utilized as any other pre-paid debit card or credit card within the Arena as well as outside the Arena.
Kiosks are located in the following locations:
- Next to Box Office
- sections 108/109, 122 and 303
Accepted forms of payment are credit/debit card, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Samsung Pay and Arena Bucks (for Season Ticket Members only via the HEAT app).
Yes, the entire Arena, including all merchandise stations, concession stands, bars, and premium dining spaces, is now cashless.
NBA COVID-19 Safety Message
In connection with the 2020-21 NBA season, we have taken enhanced health and safety measures intended to mitigate the risk of exposure to COVID-19. Despite the protocols and requirements that we have put in place, no precautions can eliminate the risk of exposure to COVID-19. Traveling to and from, visiting, and/or providing services in and around the Arena may lead to a risk of exposure to COVID-19. COVID-19 is highly contagious and there is an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 in any place where people are present. COVID-19 can lead to severe illness and death. While people of all ages and health conditions have been adversely affected by COVID-19, certain people have been identified by public health authorities as having greater risk based on age and underlying medical conditions. Exposure to COVID-19 can result in being subject to quarantine requirements. Please do your part by complying with our health and safety rules and let's keep each other safe and healthy.
No Bag Policy
- For expedited entry into the building, we encourage fans not to bring a bag.
- Exceptions will be made for small bags or purses smaller than 10" x 6".
- Medical and infant bags will be permitted.
Cashless + Contactless Experience
- Continued mobile-only ticket entry for Arena admission and parking.
- Bringing a bag or purse? Yours must be smaller than 10"x 6", and will be scanned through x-ray machines. If your bag exceeds these dimensions, rentable Binbox lockers will be available for storage. Binbox lockers are located on the South Plaza and P2 garage. Stroller check-in will also be available at both locations. Starting as low as $10 per locker.
We will no longer be accepting cash as a form of payment for tickets, parking, merchandise, or food & beverage.
- Acceptable forms of payment include: Debit cards, credit cards, Google Pay, Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, or NFC chip enabled cards.
- Reverse ATMs will also be located on site (next to Box Office and in sections 108/109, 122 and 303) to convert your cash into a prepaid debit card.
Our cleaning and disinfecting protocols adhere to all CDC and NBA guidelines, which include:
- Use of EPA-registered hygiene products, as listed on EPA's List N for SARS-CoV-2 with advanced cleaning equipment and/or technology
- Increased frequency of cleaning and disinfecting
- GBAC Star Accreditation
- HVAC Air Purification System
- Hand sanitizer stations throughout the Arena