Frequently Asked Questions
7-16 years old Boys and Girls
No - All payments must be made completely and upfront in order to confirm your child’s spot at camp.
There is no deadline- First come first served, but camp fills up fast so we encourage early registration to confirm your space.
- Between 150-210- however campers are split into teams of about 10 and assigned a coach.
- Teams are divided by age and skill level (ex. 7 and 8 year olds together 9 and 10…..)
We try our best to have 1 current or former player attend camp 1 day out of each week - however it is not guaranteed. (This Meet & Greet is for campers only. NOT FAMILY OR FRIENDS OF CAMPERS. Our goal is to give each child the most of their time with the player/legend.)
We suggest 8:30am to check in. Camp will begin at 9am.
We do not offer after care, but we have a coach who does not leave until the last camper is picked up. However, we strongly encourage parents to pick up no later than 4:00 pm.
- Monday - Pizza
- Tuesday - Chicken Nuggets and Mac and Cheese
- Wednesday - Tacos
- Thursday - Meatball Subs
- Friday - Pizza
- Campers will have several breaks during the day to purchase snacks. Each snack is $1.00
- Candy, granola bars, fruit snacks
- Suggested amount: $10.00 per week
- There is the option to add funds to snack shack on the registration site. You may also pay with cash at the registration table on Monday morning.
- We keep an account sheet and mark off when campers use money- this way the child does not have to worry about misplacing their funds.
- Parents can add snack shack money at any time, however we do not issue refunds if the funds are not used at the end of each week. If your child is attending multiple weeks, the balance will roll over into the following week’s account.
- Gatorade and water is available to campers at all times.
- We discourage campers to bring own drinks because of spillage on court.
We have campers who have never touched a ball, and campers who have played their whole life. We teach basic skills and training and accommodate all skill levels.
Yes- actually many tourist and foreigners attend camp each summer. We love having fans from all over the nation join us… HEAT Nation!
Unfortunately we do not offer overnight or transportation accommodations, and sincerely apologize for any inconvenience. Parents are responsible for picking up and dropping off their child daily.
- Arrive: 9am
- Split into teams (will be on same team all week unless a trade is made)
- Play 2 full court 5 on 5 games each day against other teams in their age division.
- Lunch break
- Basketball trivia, and competitions
- Dismissal: 3:30*The Miami HEAT Camp is purely basketball, basketball and more basketball!!!
No- the campers stay at the camp location all day.
This is a common request, and we cannot accommodate everyone. Our main goal is to make the teams fair as possible. We divide teams on Monday morning based on age and skill level.
- Yes- a trainer is at camp throughout the day.
- Parents can leave medications with the trainer.
Yes we invite parents to watch games. Each morning there will be a white board with game times to let parents know when their child will be playing.
Please fill out the form below to receive additional information.