The Atlanta Hawks and State Farm Arena organization serves more than 1.6 million guests during 160 live events each year. We aim to provide genuine, memorable and innovative experiences to every single person and demand excellence and creativity in everything that we do.
We strive to hire not just the best front office team members, but team members that want to be even better and be an integral part of creating a one of a kind, world class experience for our guests. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are committed to equal treatment of all employees without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or other basis protected by law.
For an opportunity to be a part of our team, please see below for current openings.
- Coordinator, Partnership Development
- Project Coordinator, Event Strategy and Experience
- Manager, Game Entertainment and Operations
- Manager - Public & Community Relations
- Director - Innovation Lab
- Sr. Manager - Marketing Automation
- Specialist - Event Safety & Security
- Manager, Event Practice Facility Safety and Security
- Associate - Membership
- Trainee - Analytics (Research & Insights)
- Trainee - Analytics (Sales & Financial Reporting)
- Trainee - Community Basketball Programs
- Trainee - Partnership Marketing
- Trainee - CSR & Inclusion
- Trainee - Creative Services
- Trainee - Arena Programming
- Trainee - Event Operations
- Trainee - Event Strategy & Experience
- Trainee - Game Presentation & Live Entertainment
- Trainee - Jr. Hawks Retail
- Trainee - Group Sales
- Trainee - Guest Experience
- Trainee - Human Resources
- Trainee - Marketing Integration & Operations
- Trainee - Advertising & Promotions
- Trainee - Retail
- Trainee - Security & Parking
- Trainee - Service & Retention
- Trainee - Ticket Sales
- Trainee - Hawks Studio
Don't see anything listed above? Please fill out the form below to get notified of postings that fit your interests.
About the Atlanta Hawks and State Farm Arena
The Atlanta Hawks, a member of the National Basketball Association since 1949, play in the Southeast Division, along with the Charlotte Hornets, Miami Heat, Orlando Magic and Washington Wizards.
Due to the large volume of applicants, we are unable to check on the status of submitted resumes, applications or answer phone calls. A member of our management staff will contact you if your qualifications match those of an open position.
Food and Beverage Opportunities
At State Farm Arena, the home of the Atlanta Hawks, we partner with Levy Restaurants to provide you with quality food and beverage options.
Levy employs a variety of positions including salaried, hourly and internship opportunities. To search for open positions with Levy Restaurants, please visit: www.levyrestaurants.com/careers.
We ask that you do not call or email regarding your application to any positions with Levy Restaurants. If you are selected to move forward in the recruitment process, Levy will contact you directly, as needed.
Fundraising Opportunities With Levy
Tired of bake sales and car washes to earn money for your organization? It's time to put the "Fun" back in FUNdraising.
We bet you didn't know that the majority of the concession stands at State Farm Arena are staffed by non-profit organizations working to earn money for their organizations.
Our partners at Levy Restaurants are currently recruiting non-profit groups looking for ways to raise money for their organizations by working in our concession stands during all sporting and other events at State Farm Arena. If you would like to find out more information regarding becoming a part of this great fundraising opportunity, please contact Sontonia Gupton at firstname.lastname@example.org for details.