PARTIAL PLAN BENEFITS
- Great pricing options to save money off the face value of each ticket
- Flexible schedule by selecting the plan or games that you want to see*
- Pay for your tickets over time with an interest-free monthly payment plan
- One BONUS game included with your plan, pick from a selection of available games*
- Invitation to the 2019-20 Wizards Meet the Team Event
- A dedicated Wizards representative to manage all your ticketing needs
One Bonus Game Included with Your Partial Plan:
- Clients will receive one bonus game of their choosing with the restrictions listed below*
- Clients must select the bonus game at the time of purchase*
- NO EXCHANGES or RETURNS will be honored once the plan is purchased
- Bonus games included in the offer:
- All Star and 13 Game Flex Plan = White Tier Games
- Weekend and 6 Game Flex Plan = Red Tier Games
* Certain restrictions apply, subject to change, based on availability
If you would like more information about Wizards Partial Plans, please call or text 202.661.5050 or complete the form below and a Wizards representative will contact you.
How many people do I need to qualify to receive group pricing?
Just 10 or more people qualifies for discounted group pricing. Larger groups may be eligible for our once-in-a-lifetime Fan Experience Packages.
How much are tickets?
Ticket prices vary based on the game and seating location. Prices are subject to change and tickets are based on availability. More information is available on the Seating & Pricing tab.
How do I promote my group event?
If you need any help customizing a specific message about your group outing, we can put it all together for you. If you need a flyer or an order form, we want to make this event as turnkey as possible for you! Whatever helps you spread the word so you can enjoy this event with the most people possible, we’re here to help!
How and when do I pay for my group outing?
Your account must be paid in full at least two weeks prior to the date of your game. The easiest way to pay your account is by credit card, which can be done over the phone. If you choose to mail a check, please make sure you allow enough time for the check to be received prior to your payment deadline date. Checks should be mailed to: Washington Wizards, Ticket Sales Department (Attn: Group Sales Representative’s Name), 601 F Street NW, 3rd Floor, Washington, DC 20004.
Does my child need a ticket to the game?
A ticket is needed for children 3 years and older. Tickets are the same price no matter the age of the person.
Can I exchange/return/cancel/refund my group tickets?
All ticket sales are final.
Can I purchase group tickets at the Box Office?
Group discounts are not valid in the Box Office. In order for members of your group to receive the discounts and offers available to them and to get the best chance to sit with the rest of your group, they must purchase tickets through the Group Sales Department prior to the day of the game. If you would like to purchase additional tickets for your group, please contact your Group Sales Representative in advance.
How do I access my tickets?
Once your account has been paid in full, you will have access to your digital tickets. For your convenience, your tickets for the game can be accessed and scanned directly from your mobile phone. Below, please find step-by-step instructions on how to access your mobile tickets:
- Click here to download the Official Washington Wizards mobile app for your Apple or Android device.
- Upon opening the app, select the “Arena” tab at the bottom of the home screen, and then select “Account Manager” on the next screen.
- Log on to Account Manager using the email address and password created at time of purchase.
- Select the appropriate game by selecting “Next Event” or “All Events.”
- Click “View” to access your mobile tickets for the game and present these upon arrival at the game to be scanned for entrance. Please note that mobile ticket bar codes will only appear beginning 24 hours before the game.
To forward tickets to friends or family:
- Follow steps 1-3 above
- Select “Manage My Tickets.”
- Select the appropriate game.
- Select the “Transfer Tickets” option.
- Choose the seats you want to transfer.
- The tickets you’ve selected are now stored in your queue in the upper right.
- Enter the recipient’s information and click “Add.” The recipient is now stored in your contacts and you can select them from Ticket Transfer.
- Confirm all of your ticket transfer details and click “Complete Transfer”.
- The recipient will receive an email notification that a transfer offer for Washington Wizards tickets has been sent to them, with instructions on how to accept the transfer offer.
Can I prepay for food for my group?
Monumental Money concession credits can be purchased in increments of $5 as an add-on to your ticket. The credits may be used for concession purchases at stands on the 100 level and 400 level of Capital One Arena (excluding Dunkin Donuts and Over-The-Top kiosks) Please contact your Group Sales Representative, prior to your payment deadline date, to purchase Monumental Money.
Where can I pick up my CustomInk t-shirt on game day?
You may pick up your t-shirt at one of our t-shirt redemption locations – on the mezzanine level concourse outside of section 410 or 424. T-shirts will be available beginning one hour prior to game time through end of the 3rd quarter.
My child is participating in a Fan Experience. Am I allowed to come down to the court and take pictures?
Due to limited space on the court, we cannot allow parents or guardians to come down to the court to be a part of the fan experience. We will allow 1 or 2 chaperones to access the court with the participants. Parents and guardians can watch the experience or performance from your ticketed seat location. Many groups choose to purchase lower level tickets so they can get closer to the action!
My child is performing on the court prior to or during a Wizards game. Why do participants need a purchased ticket to be able to perform?
Everyone is required to have a game ticket to enter Capital One Arena, including those participating in on-court performances or experiences.
What if I’m late for my Fan Experience?
If you arrive late for a fan experience, you may go to the Guest Services desk located outside of Section 102 on the Main Concourse. Let the staff know the name of the group you are with and which fan experience you are participating in. If there is still enough time, a Wizards Group Sales Representative will make an attempt to meet you at the guest services desk and escort you to the appropriate place. If you are too late, then you forfeit your opportunity to participate.
What can I wear on the court when I participate in a Fan Experience?
Wizards gear is preferred! We ask that you please be aware of the opponent the Wizards are playing on the night of your fan experience. If you are wearing any colors or logos that represent the opposing team, you will forfeit your opportunity to participate in the fan experience. Please also be aware that if you are wearing any clothing that promotes violence, profanity, or anything that is potentially offensive to any race, gender, religion, or national origin, you will forfeit your opportunity to participate in the fan experience.
Can I bring food and drink to my experience?
Food and drinks are not allowed into the backstage stairwells, tunnels, or the arena floor. Please consume all food and drinks prior to your experience, leave it at your ticketed location, or leave it with a member of your group that is not participating in the fan experience.
Where does my child enter the building for a pre-game performance?
Your child can enter Capital One Arena through Gallery Place Entrance with their Group Leader(s). All parents and other group members must enter through one of the main Capital One Arena entrances once doors open to the general public.
Where can my group change clothes before/after our experience? Where can we store our bags?
We recommend arriving at Capital One Arena as close to “performance ready” as possible. Performance groups and other groups requiring clothes changes can use the restrooms in Capital One Arena and should be completely dressed when you arrive to the event level for staging before taking center court for the performance. You can store bags backstage during your on court performance/experience or leave them with other members of the group in your ticketed seat location.
What time should my group arrive at the arena?
Unless alternative arrangements have been made for your group, doors to Capital One Arena open one (1) hour prior to the scheduled tip-off. That means if the game is at 7:00 P.M., doors will open at 6:00 P.M. If you are participating in a Fan Experience, please refer to your Fan Experience Itinerary for specific instructions.
What happens in case of inclement weather?
The Washington Wizards will handle each group’s situation on a case-by-case basis. We will do everything we can to make sure your group is taken care of. In the unlikely event that the game is cancelled due to inclement weather, the original tickets your group had will be valid for whenever that particular game is rescheduled to be played. If your group is coming from an area where travel is prohibited but the Wizards game is still on schedule, we will work with your group to figure out a solution for another game at a later date and time.
What is the arena’s address? How much is parking? Is the arena Metro accessible?
Capital One Arena is located at 601 F St. NW, Washington, DC 20004. For more information on directions, parking and public transportation please click here.
What time does the game end?
Each game varies, but regulation games typically last an average of two and a half hours.