Warriors Single Game Tickets for the 2019-20 Season Available During Exclusive Presale Events
2019-20 Single Game Tickets Go On Sale to the General Public on September 18 at 2 p.m.
The Golden State Warriors announced today that single-game tickets for the 2019-20 NBA season will go on sale beginning September 17 with exclusive presale events before single-game options are made available to the public on September 18 at 2:00 p.m. (all times Pacific). Single-game tickets may be purchased by visiting warriors.com, calling 1-888-GSW-HOOP or at Chase Center’s box office.
The Warriors will host various theme nights and giveaways throughout the 2019-20 regular season, including:
- Thursday, October 24 vs. Los Angeles Clippers: Courtesy of Chase, all fans in attendance will receive a t-shirt, commemorating the first regular season Warriors game at Chase Center.
- Wednesday, October 30 vs. Phoenix Suns: The first 10,000 fans in attendance will receive a Stephen Curry Popcorn Edition Bobblehead.
- Monday, November 25 vs. Oklahoma City Thunder: Courtesy of realtor.com ®, the first 10,000 fans in attendance will receive a Draymond Green San Francisco Edition Bobblehead.
- Wednesday, November 27 vs. Chicago Bulls: Celebrating Warriors guard Klay Thompson’s 14 three-pointers made in Chicago on October 29, 2018, when he was wearing a yellow headband, the first 10,000 fans in attendance will receive the Headband Klay Edition Bobblehead, courtesy of Lucky California.
- Wednesday, December 11 vs. New York Knicks: The Warriors will celebrate the upcoming launch of Star Wars: Episode IX, by giving away 10,000 Kevon Looney Stormtrooper Edition Bobbleheads.
- Tuesday, January 14 vs. Dallas Mavericks: The first 10,000 in attendance will receive a D’Angelo Russell bobblehead.
- Wednesday, January 22 vs. Utah Jazz: The first 10,000 fans will receive a set of All-Star Nesting Dolls.
- Monday, February 10 vs. Miami Heat: Courtesy of Rakuten, the first 10,000 fans in attendance will receive a Stephen Curry action figure.
New this season, the Warriors have announced the Dub Club, a comprehensive benefits program that replaces the Warriors Season Ticket Waitlist that offers all fans exclusive access and perks, including pre-sale opportunities for Warriors regular season and post-season games and select Chase Center events. Members of the Dub Club, which includes all members of the Warriors Season Ticket Priority Waitlist, will receive priority access to purchasing VIP tickets for select Warriors games, a 10% merchandise discount at Chase Center and the Warriors Shop, both in-person and online. For more information and to join the Dub Club, fans are encouraged to call 1-888-GSW-HOOP.
The first presale event begins on Tuesday, September 17 at 9:00 a.m., exclusively for the team’s season ticket members. Beginning at 10:00 a.m., Chase cardholders will have access to purchase single game tickets. At 2:00 p.m., the Dub Club presale will begin. On Wednesday, September 18, all Warriors Insiders members will receive information to participate in a presale event at 10:00 a.m., before regular season tickets go on sale to the general public at 2:00 p.m.
The Warriors will be introducing two new programs that will offer a total of 250 below market tickets for every Warriors game for just $25 each. The first program, the “Splash Zone” fan section, will feature 125 passionate and energetic fans responsible for making Chase Center the loudest arena in the NBA. For more information, visit warriors.com/fansection. The second program will allow fans to register online to gain access to game-by-game tickets for just $25 each in a first come, first serve program. More details will be announced at a later time.
Warriors.com offers fans the only verified marketplace for all Warriors ticket needs, including official resale tickets from Season Ticket Members and other fans, that is guaranteed by the Warriors organization. In partnership with Chase Center Founding Partner Ticketmaster, the Warriors resale marketplace offers a safe and convenient way for fans to access all levels of tickets throughout the regular season and playoffs.
The Warriors open the 2019-20 NBA season on Thursday, October 24 against the Los Angeles Clippers, with tip-off set for 7:30 p.m. at Chase Center. Fans looking to attend Warriors games at Chase Center are encouraged to purchase tickets directly from the team by visiting warriors.com, calling 1-888-GSW-HOOP or at Chase Center’s box office. The Warriors want fans to ‘Know Before You Go” by encouraging fans to plan ahead, take public transportation and arrive at Chase Center early.
Sign up and be the first to know when tickets become available and receive presale access.