Warriors Announce Six Bobblehead Nights during the 2014-15 Season
First 10,000 Fans Will Receive Andre Iguodala Bobblehead October 21; Stephen Curry Bobblehead October 24
The Golden State Warriors announced today that the team will host six (6) Bobblehead nights this season, beginning with consecutive Bobblehead giveaways during the team’s two preseason games at home on Tuesday, October 21 against the Los Angeles Clippers and Friday, October 24 against the Denver Nuggets. The first 10,000 fans in attendance on October 21 will receive an Andre Iguodala Bobblehead, courtesy of Lucky Supermarkets, and the first 10,000 fans who enter Oracle Arena on October 24 will receive a Stephen Curry Bobblehead, courtesy of Comcast SportsNet Bay Area.
Below are the dates for all Bobblehead Nights this year. The first 10,000 fans who enter Oracle Arena will receive that night’s Bobblehead.
- Andre Iguodala – October 21 vs. Los Angeles Clippers, courtesy of Lucky Supermarkets
- Stephen Curry – October 24 vs. Denver Nuggets, courtesy of Comcast SportsNet Bay Area
- Šarūnas Marčiulionis – December 4 vs. New Orleans Pelicans, courtesy of The Clorox Company
- Draymond Green – January 7 vs. Indiana Pacers
- Manute Bol – January 27 vs. Chicago Bulls, courtesy of Kingsford Capital Management
- Rick Barry – March 23 vs. Washington Wizards, courtesy of adidas
Limited tickets remain for these games, and tickets for all Warriors games including the only guaranteed authentic resale tickets, are available by clicking here.
Sign up and be the first to know when tickets become available and receive presale access.