2023 PLAYOFFS ULTRA COURTSIDE SWEEPSTAKES
Every game, Michelob Ultra is creating once in a lifetime custom experiences by giving one lucky fan 2 Ultra Club tickets to a Warriors game.
No purchase necessary. Must be 21+ to enter.
2023 PLAYOFFS ULTRA COURTSIDE SWEEPSTAKES PRESENTED BY MICHELOB ULTRA
(the "Sweepstakes") NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES CONSTITUTES YOUR AGREEMENT TO BE BOUND BY THESE OFFICIAL RULES. Individuals who participate in the Sweepstakes or submit an entry are sometimes referred to herein as an “Entrant.”
1. SPONSOR: Golden State Warriors, LLC, 1 Warriors Way, San Francisco, CA 94158 (“Sponsor”).
2. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: Sweepstakes begins at 9:00 a.m Pacific Time (PT) on April 13, 2023 and ends at 10:00 a.m. PT on June 30, 2023 (the "Sweepstakes Period").
3. ELIGIBILITY: Sweepstakes is open only to individuals who are at least twenty-one (21) years of age on the entry date and are legal residents of California who do not reside within seventy-five (75) miles of Sacramento, California (unless residing closer to San Francisco, CA than Sacramento, CA) or within seventy-five (75) miles of Los Angeles, California. Employees, agents, officers, directors, members, managers, and owners of Sponsor, the National Basketball Association and its member teams, NBA Properties, Inc., Anheuser-Busch, LLC, and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, owners, members, directors, managers, officers, employees and their advertising agencies, promotional partners and prize providers associated with this Sweepstakes (collectively, the “Sweepstakes Entities” and each a “Sweepstakes Entity”), and their immediate families (spouse, domestic partner, parents, legal guardians, grandparents, grandchildren, siblings, children and “step” of each) and those individuals living in their same household, are not eligible to enter or win.ADDITIONALLY, NO INDIVIDUAL WHO WON A PRIZE IN THE 2022-23 MICHELOB ULTRA COURTSIDE SWEEPSTAKES PRESENTED BY MICHELOB ULTRA, FOR WHICH THE SPONSOR WAS GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS, LLC, IS ELIGIBLE TO ENTER OR WIN THE SWEEPSTAKES.
4. HOW TO ENTER: To enter, Entrants must complete and submit an entry form at Warriors.com/Ultra (the “Website”) during the Sweepstakes Period. During the Sweepstakes Period, visit the Website and follow the promotion entry instructions to complete and submit the entry form. For the avoidance of doubt, Entrant is not required to opt into any marketing database in order to enter into the Sweepstakes.
Limit one (1) entry per person. Sponsor reserves the right to verify eligibility of all Entrants. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an entry, the entry will be deemed to be submitted by the person in whose name the e-mail account is registered on the date the entry is submitted.
5. WINNER SELECTION & NOTIFICATION: One (1) Entrant per Game (as defined below) that properly completes all necessary steps, will be chosen at random out of all eligible entrants by Sponsor or its designee as a potential Prize winner for each Prize (as defined below) (“Potential Winner”). Each Potential Winner will be selected no later than forty-eight (48) hours before each Golden State Warriors home 2023 NBA Playoffs game (each, a “Game”) that is scheduled and played at Chase Center during the 2023 NBA Playoffs (excluding, for the avoidance of doubt, any 2023 NBA Play-In Tournament games), beginning with the first Game.
Each Potential Winner will be contacted by email or phone (“Prize Notification”) within twenty-four (24) hours after selection (but in no event later than forty-eight (48) hours before the applicable Game), and must redeem Prize within twenty-four (24) hours of such Prize Notification.
To be confirmed a Prize winner (“Prize Winner”), Potential Winner will be required to sign and return within twenty-four (24) hours of Prize Notification by Sponsor, an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability and Publicity Release, including the Potential Winner’s full name and street address (no P.O. Boxes), or the Prize will be forfeited and an alternate Potential Winner may be selected by Sponsor (and in such case this process will be repeated).
6. PRIZES: There will be a minimum of Two (2) and a maximum of Sixteen (16) Prize Winners, one for each Prize. Each Prize Winner will receive two (2) lower bowl tickets to the applicable Game for which such Prize Winner was selected (each, a “Prize”).
The Approximate Retail Value (ARV) of each Prize is as follows:
- •Prizes for NBA Playoffs Round 1 or Round 2 Games: Six Hundred Twenty Dollars ($620.00);
- • Prizes for NBA Playoffs Round 3 Games: One Thousand Dollars ($1,000); and
- • Prizes for NBA Playoffs Round 4 Games: Two Thousand Two Hundred Dollars ($2,200).
Odds of winning a Prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. LIMIT ONE PRIZE PER ENTRANT. YOU MAY NOT WIN MORE THAN ONE PRIZE.
A Prize Winner may be selected for a Game that is no longer necessary to be played due to the result of the applicable NBA Playoffs series. In such event, the applicable Prize shall be delivered in connection with the next available Game; or, if there is no subsequent Game, there shall be no Prize.
By way of example only, if: an eligible Prize Winner completes all necessary steps in order to accept a Prize for Round 1 Game 6, and:
- (x) such game is not played due to the Golden State Warriors advancing to Round 2 in fewer than six Round 1 games, then Prize Winner shall be deemed to have accepted the Prize for Round 2 Game 3; or
- (y) such game is not played due to the Golden State Warriors not advancing to Round 2, then there shall be no Prize and Prize Winner shall therefore have no right to any substitute or replacement prize.
PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: No portion of the Prize may be transferred, sold, redeemed for cash or substituted, except by Sponsor (in its sole discretion), which reserves the right to substitute any portion of the Prize with a prize of equal or greater value for any reason, including, without limitation, Prize unavailability or postponement, rescheduling or cancellation of any applicable Golden State Warriors game. The number of available Prizes depends on the number of Games that are scheduled and played. All expenses not specifically identified as included in the Prize are the sole responsibility of the Prize Winner. The Prize, and all elements thereof, are subject to availability. The Prize is awarded “AS IS” and WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, express or implied (including, without limitation any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose). Acceptance, participation in and/or use of the Prize is at Prize Winner"s sole risk and Sponsor is not responsible for any damages whatsoever including special, indirect, or consequential damages, arising out of or in connection with the use and/or misuse of the Prize.
Prize Winner will be solely responsible for all federal, state and local taxes and fees and other expenses associated with his/her Prize receipt and/or use that are not expressly included in the Prize description. The Prize Winner may be issued a 1099 tax form for the ARV of the Prize. Failure to take or complete any portion of the Prize does not relieve the Prize Winner of his/her tax obligations associated with winning the Prize. The Prize Winner acknowledges that there may be certain withholding requirements in connection with Prize Winner’s acceptance of the Prize.
9. GENERAL CONDITIONS: This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor. Entrants waive any right to claim ambiguity in the Sweepstakes or these Official Rules. All Entrants agree to follow the Official Rules and release, discharge, hold harmless and indemnify the Sweepstakes Entities, GSW Sports LLC, and all of their respective members, managers, owners, equity holders, officers, directors, parents, subsidiaries, partners, agents, employees, successors and assigns (collectively, the “Released Parties”) against any and all liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), with respect to or arising out of any injuries, damages or losses to any person (including death) or property of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize or participation in any promotional-related activity or participation in this Sweepstakes. In consideration for being awarded a Prize, or any portion thereof, each Prize Winner hereby agrees and consents, without further authorization, compensation or remuneration of any kind, to the use of Prize Winner’s name and/or likeness in any and all advertising, promotions and other publicity conducted by Sweepstakes Entities, except where prohibited by law. Sponsor reserves the right to modify the scheduling of the Sweepstakes without prior notification, and the right to make changes or additions to these Official Rules for any reason at any time. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
10. PRIZE WINNERS AND ENTRANTS RELEASE, DISCHARGE, AND AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS, THE RELEASED PARTIES AND THEIR RESPECTIVE MANAGERS, EQUITY HOLDERS, MEMBERS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, PARTNERS, SUCCESSORS, ASSIGNS AND REPRESENTATIVES FROM AND AGAINST ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY DAMAGES, INJURY OR LOSSES, TO ANY PERSON (INCLUDING DEATH), OR PROPERTY, OF ANY KIND RESULTING IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, MISUSE OR USE OF ANY PRIZE, ANY PORTION THEREOF OR PARTICIPATION IN ANY SWEEPSTAKES RELATED ACTIVITY OR PARTICIPATION IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES.
By entering this Sweepstakes, the Entrant agrees to the following Statement:
I expressly understand that Section 1542 of the Civil Code of California provides substantially as follows: "A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS THAT THE CREDITOR OR RELEASING PARTY DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS OR HER FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE AND THAT, IF KNOWN BY HIM OR HER, WOULD HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS OR HER SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR OR RELEASED PARTY." The provisions of this Section 1542 of the Civil Code of California and any similar law of any state, territory, or other jurisdiction are hereby expressly waived.
11. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: The Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for late, lost, damaged, misdirected, incomplete, illegible, undeliverable, destroyed, and/or lost, late, misdirected, undeliverable or incomplete entries due to system errors or failures, or faulty transmissions and/or entries not received resulting from any hardware or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incomplete or garbled computer or telephone transmissions, or for any problems or technical malfunction(s) of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, or entries not received by Sponsor on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on computer networks, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating in the Sweepstakes or downloading any material for the Sweepstakes, or other telecommunications malfunctions which may limit an entrant's ability to participate. Sponsor may prohibit an Entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes or winning the Prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines that said Entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair playing practices (including the use of automated quick entry programs) or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other Entrants or Sponsor representatives. Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. If for any reason this Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including, but not limited to, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, or any other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, then Sponsor reserves its right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, IN NO EVENT WILL THE RELEASED PARTIES BE RESPONSIBLE OR OTHERWISE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES RELATED TO THE SWEEPSTAKES, INCLUDING ANY ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY DOWNLOADING FROM OR PRINTING MATERIAL FROM THE WEBSITE. EVERYTHING ON THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES SO SOME
OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY. WINNER'S AGREE THAT ALL PRIZES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION, OR GUARANTEE, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN FACT OR IN LAW, WHETHER NOW KNOWN OR HEREINAFTER ENACTED, RELATIVE TO THE USE OR ENJOYMENT OF THE PRIZE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ITS QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. FURTHER, NO RESPONSIBILITIES ARE ACCEPTED FOR ANY ADDITIONAL EXPENSES, OMISSIONS, DELAYS, OR RE-ROUTING RESULTING FROM ANY ACTS OF ANY GOVERNMENT OR AUTHORITY .
12. DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, as a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, each Entrant agrees that: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate state or federal court located in San Francisco, California; (ii) any and all claims, judgments and awards on behalf of Entrant shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, if any, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys" fees, and in no event to exceed two hundred fifty dollars ($250); and (iii) under no circumstances will Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and Entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased; and (iv) this Sweepstakes and any dispute arising under or related thereto (whether for breach of contract, tortious conduct or otherwise) will be governed by the internal laws of the State of California without giving effect to its conflicts of law or choice of law principles or rules that would cause the application of any other state"s laws.
13. WINNER'S LIST/RULES: : For a copy of the of the Official Rules visit Warriors.com/Ultra or send a legal-size, self-addressed, stamped envelope to: “2023 Playoffs Ultra Courtside Sweepstakes Presented by Michelob Ultra” Official Rules, c/o Golden State Warriors, LLC, 1 Warriors Way, San Francisco, CA 94158. Vermont residents may omit return postage with Official Rules requests.
To find out who won, send a legal-size, self-addressed, stamped envelope to: “2023 Playoffs Ultra Courtside Sweepstakes Presented by Michelob Ultra” Sweepstakes Winners, c/o Golden State Warriors, LLC, 1 Warrior Way, San Francisco, CA 94158. Requests must be received no later than three (3) months following the end of the Sweepstakes Period. Vermont residents may omit return postage with Sweepstakes Winners requests. Only one (1) request for either Official Rules or Sweepstakes Winners will be fulfilled for each separately mailed outer envelope.
© and TM 2023, Golden State Warriors, LLC. All rights reserved.