The ticket credit redemption period has ended. With questions regarding any unused ticket credits, please contact us at (510) 986-5310.
Frequently Asked Questions
When will the list of available games be listed?
The list of available games will be posted on Wednesday, September 13th.
Will I be able to redeem 2 complimentary tickets with my $120 ticket credit?
Yes there will be limited options for both preseason and regular season games to redeem your $120 ticket credit for 2 tickets with no extra charge. These tickets will move extremely quickly. We encourage you to redeem as soon as possible in order to secure these seats.
When can I redeem my tickets?
The redemption period will take place from Wednesday, September 13th – Wednesday, October 25th.
How do I redeem my ticket codes?
- Select a game from the options above and click "Get Tickets"
- View available sections on the map and select the section you are interested in
- Choose specific seats on the right, please add total tickets you need (including additional) to your cart
- Click Checkout
- Set up a new account with your email address or login to your current account
- Confirm Ticket Delivery
- Opt-In to receive more info on Warriors tickets. This is optional.
- Enter Discount Code (Ticket Code(s) provided in your initial email) and click Apply Code. If you have multiple codes, please enter and apply each code you wish to use.
- Enter credit card information (if necessary)
- Enter billing address
- Click Submit Order
- A confirmation email will be sent to the email address you used to create your Groupmatics Account. Details regarding your electronic tickets will be provided in the confirmation email.
How many additional tickets can I buy and will they be next to my seats?
Up to 4 total tickets may be purchased (tickets will be together).
How will I receive my tickets?
All electronic tickets will be managed through my warriors account and will need to be accessed through your smart phone. Please note that PDF (Ticketfast) copies of tickets cannot be generated for any warriors event. Visit warriors.com/mobile for details on accessing your mobile tickets.
Where will my tickets be located?
All tickets will be located in the 200 level seating of Oracle Arena. Due to limited ticket inventory, lower level tickets will not be available. You are welcome to browse upgrade options on the night of your game via the Warriors mobile app.
If I have multiple ticket redemption codes, can I use them in one transaction?
Yes, you can use multiple codes in one transaction. On the payment page, please copy and paste your first code into the "have a discount code" field and click the "apply" button. You will see the balance adjusted. Continue to copy and paste every code individually followed by the apply button until all of your ticket codes have been used.
Can I be seated with another family?
Due to limited inventory, we will not be able to accommodate seating families together.
Can I upgrade my tickets to lower level seating?
Upgrades are not available through Warriors Basketball Camp. On the night of your game, you are welcome to browse upgrade options via the Warriors mobile app.
Do I need to register again if my child redeemed last year?
No, you can log in by using the same information (login and password) from last year. If you do not remember your password, you can reset it in order to log in.