WARRIORS BASKETBALL CAMP FACTS & BENEFITS
Since its inception in 2000, Warriors Basketball Camp, powered by Under Armour, has grown to meet the needs of aspiring young players all over the Bay Area. Over 42,000 campers have participated in the program with some traveling from all corners of the globe to take part (campers from Asia, Europe, Africa, North & South America and Australia have been involved with the program). In addition to general sessions for boys & girls ages 7-15, Warriors Basketball Camp also conducts a variety of specialty sessions, including high potential camps, skill development clinics, parent/child camps, shooting & guard clinics and Future Stars sessions for ages 5-8. Warriors Basketball Camp continues to be an exciting experience for youth of all skill levels and abilities, focusing on fundamental skill development and the importance of teamwork, dedication and sportsmanship. Many sessions also feature guest appearances from current and former Warriors players and coaches.
- Warriors Basketball Camp is for boys and girls, ages 7-15 (unless stated otherwise).
- Camp staff is comprised of local high school and college coaches and players. The camper to coach ratio is approximately 8:1.
- Each camper receives a reversible camp jersey, headband, player evaluations, certificate and more.
- Many of our sessions include opportunities for our participants to attend future Warriors home games.
- Prizes and awards are given out at the end of each session for special team and individual accomplishments.
- Limited enrollment ensures that all campers receive individual attention from our coaches. Early registration, multiple session and sibling discounts are available.
- Many of our sessions feature appearances from current and/or former Warriors players and coaches.
- Parents/Guardians are responsible for providing daily transportation to and from camp.
- Campers must bring their lunch each day (full day sessions only).
- Cancellation Policy: Camp credit can be issued for cancellations including injuries and/or sickness. Credit can only be issued if the child misses the entire session. Camp staff must be notified prior to the start of the session the child is scheduled to attend. No refunds, no exceptions.