HOW TO AUDITION
- See the audition routine and download the music here starting Wednesday, September 1st.
- Your virtual audition submission below will include:
- Headshot (clear current picture)
- A current dance and/or professional resume (if applicable)
- Once you hit “submit” with the items above, you’ll be directed to upload your audition video. This video will include:
- A brief introduction – name, hometown, and why you’d like to be a Timberwolves Dancer.
- Performance of choreography including provided music.
- Deadline to submit virtual audition is Saturday, September 4th by 12:00 PM CST.
- Round 2 selections will be made by Monday, September 6th.
- Those selected for Round 2 will be sent details for following rounds by email.
- Judges will evaluate videos based on technical ability, poise, personality, and performance quality.
- Carry yourself with maturity, grace, and confidence.
- When creating your video:
- Do the best you can with your environment. Make sure we can easily focus on you without distractions in the background.
- Make sure you are well lit, as we will need to see you clearly.
- Make sure the quality of your video is optimal.
- Technical requirements
- Film your video horizontally/landscape view.
- Film with highest quality video settings on your phone.
- When uploading to greenfly, use your first and last name as your video title (Example: firstname_lastname_audition)
WHAT TO WEAR
- Attire: Athletic wear (any color)
- Women: sports bra/athletic top, shorts, or leggings.
- Men: Joggers, running tights, yoga pants, tank top or athletic top.
- Shoes: tennis or jazz shoes.
- Feel free to express your personal style, but refrain from wearing anything distracting or that could cause injury such as earrings or necklaces.
ADDITIONAL TEAM INFO
- Minimum Team Requirements
- Must be at least 18 years of age prior to auditioning.
- Must be a high school graduate or have a G.E.D.
- Must be able to attend rehearsals 2 days a week.
- Once You Make The Team:
- Practices will begin in September
- Practices are every Tuesday and Thursday night from 6:00 PM to 10:00 PM
- Dancers receive an hourly rate for all Timberwolves related events including games, rehearsals, and appearances.
- Timberwolves Dancers are ambassadors for our organization and the community. All Timberwolves employees are held to high standards and are expected to represent themselves in a manner that reflects positively on the team and our organization.
SECOND ROUND AND BEYOND
- Second Round
- Wednesday, September 8th
- Details will be sent to those who have advanced to the second round.
- Final Round
- Saturday, September 11th
- Details will be sent to those who have advanced to the final round.
If you have additional questions, please contact email@example.com
VIRTUAL AUDITION SUBMISSION
Please fill out the form below
Please upload your dance routine using your first and last name as your video title (Example: firstname_lastname_audition)