- Eligibility: The 2023-24 Minnesota Timberwolves – Red Baron® Pizza Ticket Promotion (the “Offer” as further described below) is open to legal residents of Minnesota who are eighteen (18) years of age or older. Employees of the Minnesota Timberwolves and Lynx (the “Timberwolves” or “Sponsor”), Schwan’s Consumer Brands, Inc. ( “SCB”), and the National Basketball Association (the “NBA”) and its Member Teams, NBA Properties, Inc., (collectively, the “NBA Entities”), and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, owners, employees or agents, marketing agencies, and their immediate families, including any non-family members that reside at their personal residence (all together, the “Released Parties”), are not eligible to redeem. This Offer is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations.
- How to Redeem Offer:
- 1) Purchase three (3) Red Baron® products at participating stores during the Offer Period as described below.
- 2) Save your purchase receipt showing the itemized purchase of the three (3) Red Baron® products.
- 3) Redeem by: (i) visiting timberwolves.com/redbaron to complete the necessary entry form and upload your purchase receipt; or (ii) mail your entry receipt as well as full name and email address to the Minnesota Timberwolves at 600 Hennepin Avenue, Suite 300, Minneapolis, MN 55403 (“Eligible Entries”). After receipt of the completed form or mail in entry, an email will be sent to the email address provided on the entry form or mail in document allowing the entrant to select two (2) tickets to one (1) Timberwolves home game. Tickets will be delivered via AXS digital ticketing platform, and instructions on how to set up an account will be included in the email. In addition, by submitting for this Offer, each participant consents to receive email communication from the Sponsor unless and until the participant opts out of receiving such email communication.
- Redemption is limited to two (2) free tickets per one (1) receipt detailing three (3) purchased Red Baron® products. Unlimited entries per household are allowed. Any individual who attempts to enter in excess of the disclosed maximum, by any means, will be denied redemption at the discretion of Sponsor.
- How to Redeem Offer:
- Term: The Offer Period will commence on October 23, 2023 and end on the sooner of: (i) November 30, 2023; or (ii) the date on which the ticket supply of two thousand (2,000) game tickets is given away. Receipt submissions will be accepted for redemption through the Offer Period, while Timberwolves tickets for the eligible games last, subject to availability.
- Available Timberwolves Games: Each Eligible Entry received will entitle the entrant to the following: two (2) Upper level tickets ($20 each approximate retail value) to one (1) of the following eligible Timberwolves 2023-24 regular season games, subject to availability and reasonable restrictions: 10/28, 11/1, 11/4, 11/6, 11/8, 11/20, 11/22, 11/24, 11/28, 11/30, 12/16, 12/28. The provision of the tickets being offered are subject to all of the terms and conditions set forth on the tickets, including, without limitation, compliance with the Minnesota Timberwolves/NBA Fan Code of Conduct found at http://www.nba.com/timberwolves/fans/nba_fan_code_conduct.html. Any and all other costs incurred in conjunction with attending the games associated with the tickets, including, without limitation, costs for parking at the arena, are the sole responsibility of the entrant.
All applicable U.S., federal, state, and local taxes, duties, or other taxes or fees are the sole responsibility of the redeemer. The Offer is not redeemable for cash. No cash alternative or other substitutions will be allowed.
Game ticket dates, seat locations and ticket upgrades herein are subject to availability and determined by Sponsor at its sole discretion. Times, locations and dates herein of Timberwolves games are subject to change and cancellation outside of Sponsor’s control. If Timberwolves games are canceled, suspended, not completed or not played for any reason, none of Sponsor or the Release Parties have no further obligation to the redeemer to replace or substitute games. No prize substitution, assignment or transfer is permitted by winner. Prize cannot be redeemed for cash, however Sponsor in its sole discretion, reserves the right to substitute a prize of comparable or greater value if a noted prize becomes unavailable.
- Release: By participating in the Offer, redeemer agrees to accept and abide by the rules of this Offer and agrees that any dispute with regard to the conduct of this Offer, or rule interpretation shall be submitted to Sponsor, whose decision shall be binding and final. By participating, redeemer agrees to release, hold harmless, and indemnify the Released Parties from any injury, loss, claim, or damage to person, including death, or property due in-whole or in-part, directly or indirectly, to the acceptance or use/misuse of the ticket, participating in any Offer-related activity, or participation in the Offer.
None of Sponsor or any Released Party is responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of this Offer or the administration therein. If for any reason Sponsor is prevented from continuing with this Offer, or the integrity and/or feasibility of the Offer is severely undermined by any event including but not limited to fire, flood, epidemic, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike (including, but not limited to, by NBA players, owners or referees), act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, war (declared or undeclared), terrorist threat or activity, or any federal, state or local government law, order or regulation, order of any court or jurisdiction, Sponsor shall have the right, in its sole discretion, to abbreviate, modify, suspend, cancel or terminate the Offer without further obligation.
The use of any automated devices in connection with this Offer is prohibited. None of Sponsor or any Released Party assumes any responsibility for computer system, hardware, software or program malfunctions or other errors, failures, delayed computer transactions or network connections, whether human, technical or otherwise in nature. WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY COMPUTERIZED SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE OFFER IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend this Offer should virus, bugs or other causes beyond its control corrupt the administration, security or proper redemption of this Offer. None of Sponsor or any Released Party are responsible for any injury or damage to any person’s computer or related equipment resulting from or relating to participation in this Offer or downloading any material related to this Offer.
- Publicity: Except where prohibited by law, participation in the Offer constitutes participant’s consent to Sponsor, NBA, and their parent, subsidiaries and affiliates use of such person’s name, likeness, voice, opinions, biographical information, hometown and state for promotional purposes anywhere and in any manner or media, without further payment, consideration, consent or right of review or approval.
- Disputes/Choice of Law: This Offer shall be exclusively governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with, the laws of the State of Wisconsin without regard to principles of conflicts of law.
- Except where prohibited, each REDEEMER agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this OFFER shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by state or federal courts situated in Minneapolis, MINNESOTA, (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) no punitive, incidental, special, consequential or other damages, including without limitation, lost profits, may be awarded (collectively, “Special Damages”), and (4) REDEEMER hereby waives all rights to claim Special Damages and all rights to have such damages multiplied or increased. Wisconsin law, without reference to choice of law rules, governs the Offer and all aspects related thereto.
- Sponsor: This Offer is sponsored by the Minnesota Timberwolves, located at: 600 Hennepin Ave, Suite 300, Minneapolis, MN 55403.
- OFFER VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
Offer Valid From Oct. 23 – Nov. 30, 2023
Get ready to wolf down pizza perfection. From now until Nov. 30, buy 3 Red Baron® Pizzas and score 2 tickets* to an upcoming home game!
* Max of 2 tickets. Tickets are not available for resale, subject to availability and on a first come-first served basis. Subject to availability, some restrictions may apply. The Timberwolves reserve the right to approve or cancel any transactions.
How to Redeem
Step 1: Purchase 3 Red Baron® Pizzas at participating stores between 10.23.23 and 11.30.23.
Step 2: Save your receipt showing the itemized purchase.
Step 3: Fill out the form and upload your purchase receipt below.
Step 4: An email with ticket link and redemption instructions will be sent within 3 business days of submission.