U.S. Bank/Minnesota Timberwolves
“Timberwolves 2020 College Night Sweepstakes”
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID OUTSIDE OF THE SEVENTY-FIVE MILE RADIUS OF THE TARGET CENTER IN MINNEAPOLIS, MN AND WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD. The U.S. Bank/Minnesota Timberwolves sweepstakes (the "Timberwolves 2020 College Night Sweepstakes") begins at 9:00 AM CST on Tuesday, February 4, 2020 and ends at 5:00 PM CST on Wednesday, April 15, 2020 (the "Timberwolves 2020 College Night Sweepstakes Promotion Period"). Entries will be received from 9:00 AM CST on Tuesday, February 4, 2020 and ends at 5:00 PM CST on Wednesday, April 15, 2020 (the “Timberwolves 2020 College Night Sweepstakes Entry Period”).
There will be two (2) grand prize winners. One (1) winner, drawn on February 26, 2020, will receive two (2) Lexus Courtside Club seats, inclusive of Lexus Courtside Club access and benefits, for the March 4, 2020 game at Target Center. One (1) winner, drawn on April 16, 2020, will receive a $550.00 shopping spree at the Timberwolves Team Store, located in Target Center, Minneapolis, MN.
- How to Enter. There is one (1) way to enter the Sweepstakes: on the Minnesota Timberwolves’ official website.
- Eligibility. The Sweepstakes is open to all legal residents of the United States (excluding U.S. Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico, and U.S. military bases outside the U.S.) within a 75-mile radius of the Target Center in Minneapolis, MN, who are 21 years of age or older as of the date of entry. Potential winners may be required to provide proof of legal U.S. residency if requested by Sponsors to determine eligibility and as a condition of prize award. Void in Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands, U.S. Military installations in foreign countries, anywhere outside of the U.S. and where prohibited, taxed or restricted by law. Employees of U.S. Bank, Minnesota Timberwolves, and the NBA, and its member teams, NBA Properties, Inc. and affiliated employees, along with their family members, and each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents and their advertising, Sweepstakes and production agencies are not eligible to enter (“Sweepstakes Entities”).
- No Purchase Necessary. One (1) entry per person and address (physical or email). All entries must be received by the end of the Sweepstakes Period. Proof of entry submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsors. Sponsors are not responsible for lost, misdirected, late, incomplete, illegible or unintelligible entries or for inaccurate entry information, whether caused by a participant or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Sweepstakes, or by any technical or human errors that may occur in the processing of entries. Incomplete, duplicate, mechanically reproduced or automated entries are not permitted and will be deemed void. Entries containing inappropriate material or language, including profanity, are disqualified. Only one (1) entry per person will be considered regardless of method of entry.
- Additional Terms: The winners will be chosen at random and contacted by a Timberwolves staff member at the end of the Promotion Period. This offer is subject to all of the terms and conditions set forth on the tickets, including, without limitation, compliance with the Minnesota Timberwolves/NBA Fan Code of Conduct found at https://www.nba.com/nba-fan-code-of-conduct. Any and all taxes of any kind, fees, insurance and other related costs incurred in conjunction with airline tickets and attending the games associated with the tickets, including, without limitation, costs for parking at the arena, are the sole responsibility of the recipient. All federal, state and local taxes, and any other costs and expenses associated with acceptance and/or use of prizes not specifically provided for in these Official Rules are solely the winner’s responsibility. Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible if Sweepstakes cannot take place, or if any prize cannot be awarded due to delays, interruptions or failures due to acts of God, war, natural disasters, weather, acts or threats of terrorism, strikes, lockouts, labor disputes, work stoppages, fire, acts of government, or other events outside of the reasonable control of Sweepstakes Entities. If, for any reason Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including, without limitation, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sweepstakes Entities, which, in Sponsors’ sole determination, corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Sponsors reserve the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend Sweepstakes or any part of the Sweepstakes.
- Selection; Odds of Winning; Notification. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received during Sweepstakes period. There is one (1) entry period during the Promotion Period.
- The entrance selected must comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements, including but not limited to the Travel Restrictions listed below. The potential winner will be notified either by telephone or e-mail using the contact information as provided in their entry form. The potential winner may be required to execute and return to Sponsor and/or Timberwolves a notarized Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release, and a Publicity Release (except where prohibited by law) (an “Affidavit/Release”) in the form(s) provided by Sponsor and/or Timberwolves to claim his/her prize. The Affidavit/Release must be returned by the date and/or time indicated within the Affidavit/Release. If the potential winner cannot be contacted with two (2) days of the first attempt to contact him/her, or if the potential winner fails to return the Affidavit/Release within the specified time, or if any prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, or if the potential winner is found to be ineligible, or if the potential winner does not comply with the Official Rules or Travel Restrictions, then the potential winner may be disqualified and an alternate winner selected by the Timberwolves will take his/her place from among all eligible non-winning entries receives by the Timberwolves for the Sweepstakes. In such an event, an alternate potential prize winner will be notified as described above and will be required to return the required documents as described above; provided, however, Timberwolves may alter the above timing to meet its Sweepstakes schedule.
- There will be two (2) grand prize winners. One (1) winner, drawn on February 26, 2020, will receive two (2) Lexus Courtside Club seats, inclusive of Lexus Courtside Club access and benefits, for the March 4, 2020 game at Target Center, with an approximate retail value (ARV) of $2,000.00. One (1) winner, drawn on April 16, 2020, will receive a $500.00 shopping spree at the Timberwolves Team Store, located in Target Center, Minneapolis, MN.
- All prizes must be accepted as awarded, and prize is awarded “AS IS” with no warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, made by Sweepstakes Entities or for which Sweepstakes Entities shall be liable, including, without limitation, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. No substitution, assignment, refund or transfer of a prize is permitted, except by Sweepstakes Entities, who reserve the right to substitute a prize (or a component thereof) with another prize (or component thereof) of greater or equal value, including cash, if a prize is not available for any reason as determined by a Sweepstakes Entity in its sole discretion. Winner is solely responsible for any and all costs, fees, taxes and expenses associated with prize award, receipt and use, including, without limitation, all federal, state and local taxes on the prize and any travel costs that may be incurred. If applicable, prize winner will be issued an IRS Form 1099 for the retail value of the prize. Winners receiving $600 or more of total prizes during the Sweepstakes are required to be issued an IRS Form 1099 for the total value of the prizes received.
No purchase necessary. Open to legal Minnesota residents 21 years+ within a 75 mile radius of the Target Center. Ends 4/15/2020. Void where prohib. Sponsors – Minnesota Timberwolves Basketball LLP and U.S. Bank Official rules @ https://www.nba.com/timberwolves/official-rules-timberwolves-2020-college-night-sweepstakes.