Get Your Organization Tickets to a Timberwolves game!
On behalf of the Minnesota Timberwolves FastBreak Foundation and our players, we are pleased to provide information regarding the 2019-2020 Timberwolves Tickets for Kids program. Our program distributes tickets to nearly 200 organizations throughout Minnesota, Wisconsin, Iowa and the Dakotas to provide youth the opportunity to experience an NBA game.
Frequently Asked Questions
Priority is given to registered 501(c)3 nonprofit organizations that provide the following services:
- Focuses on strengthening the family unit
- Mentor and Education enrichment (i.e. tutoring programs)
- Positive community involvement (i.e. crime prevention, community service)
- Services for the physically and mentally challenged
- Services for at-risk youth (i.e. homeless and rehabilitation centers)
- Services for Military families
- Your group will be contacted via email when tickets become available. When applying please make sure all your contact information is correct.
- We do our best to ensure that all participating groups receive tickets at least once throughout the season. However, there is no guarantee that your group will receive tickets. Please remember, your group is one of 200 official program participants.
- Periodically, last minute tickets are donated to us on a game day. On the application please indicate if you can use tickets last minute.
The Minnesota Timberwolves and Lynx utilize a paperless ticketing system called Flash Seats and this is the platform in which tickets will be delivered. Flash Seats is an ID-based digital ticketing system that allows guests to enter the game using any credit card, Minnesota driver’s license or by scanning a Mobile ID through the Timberwolves mobile app.
We do not guarantee tickets for specific games, but we do our best to provide tickets for the requested days of the week submitted on the application. If there is a specific game you would like to attend, please include that in the notes section of the application form.
When requesting tickets, please request the number of tickets you will be able to use. We require a 75% utilization of distributed tickets. Utilization percentages are tracked on a group-by-group basis. Those that do not meet this requirement will receive a warning and could be eligible to be removed from the program.
Even if you have previously completed a Timberwolves or Lynx Tickets for Kids registration form, we ask that you complete a new form at the beginning of every season. This helps us keep all contact information and requests for your organization up to date.
We appreciate the outstanding response and cooperation we have received from each organization that has participated in the Tickets for Kids program. To continue our program’s success, we have established the following program participation rules that we ask that each organization agrees to:
- Please do not contact our organization to check on ticket availability. We will contact you with any ticket opportunities.
- Once you receive an email from us stating tickets are available, all requests for tickets must be made via email. Phoned in request will not be accepted.
- Due to our childcare policy regarding unchaperoned children, the attendee/chaperone ratio must be no greater that 5:1.
- Each group must sit in the seats designated on their tickets.
- A Timberwolves & Lynx representative will monitor groups who have received tickets. Please ensure all ticket recipients behave properly per our fan guidelines.
- Re-selling donated tickets will result in removal from the program.
Groups that do not follow the above guidelines will be removed from the program.
If you have any questions regarding the form, please contact the FastBreak Foundation at email@example.com.