1. HERE'S HOW IT WORKS: Sweepstakes begins at 12:01am CST on 10/17/17 and ends at 11:59pm CST on 11/17/17. Entries can be made through the following methods: Enter online at okcthunder.com/rumblepeprally. Entries may also be submitted through postal mail. Please send entries to: The Oklahoma City Thunder Attn: McDonald's Rumble Pep Rally/Ashley McClain. 208 Thunder Drive, Oklahoma City, OK 73102. Mail in entries must be postmarked by 11/15/17. No purchase is necessary.
All eligible entries will be judged and a winner will be chosen based on the quality of the entry in relation to the reason why the school deserves to win. All public, private or parochial Oklahoma schools, grades K-12 are eligible. Only one school will win. The winning school will need to have a venue appropriate for a school-wide pep rally. After a winner is chosen, arrangements will need to be made with the school to determine when the pep rally will occur. The pep rally date and location will be dependent on Rumble, the Thunder Girl's and the Thunder Drummer's schedule.
Sponsor: The Oklahoma City Thunder
2. PRIZES: Prize package includes: A minimum one-hour appearance by Rumble the Bison, two (2) Thunder Girls and two (2) Thunder Drummers. A pep rally program will be produced taking into consideration the age group of the winning school. The pep rally will likely include musical chairs with Rumble, McDonald's Thunder Stix, a dunk show, Air Rumble, music, tumbling and a t-shirt toss (approximately 20 t-shirts).
All prizes to be provided by McDonald's Central Oklahoma and The Oklahoma City Thunder.
3. PRIZE REDEMPTION: Winner will be notified via phone or email by November 27, 2017.
4. ELIGIBILITY: Promotion open only to legal residents of the state of Oklahoma. Employees, officers and directors of McDonald's, the Oklahoma City Thunder, the National Basketball Association and its Member Teams, NBA Properties, Inc., its Teams an Operators, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, dealers, advertising and promotion agencies, manufacturers or distributors of sweepstakes materials and their immediate families (parents, children, siblings, spouse) or member of the same household (whether related or not) of such employees/officers/directors, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, governors, distributors, advertising and promotional agencies, their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are NOT ELIGIBLE. Void where prohibited by law. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. All federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of Winner. Sweepstakes may only be entered in, or from, the state of Oklahoma. Entries originating from any other jurisdiction will be deemed ineligible.
5. GENERAL RULES: By entering, entrant agrees to hold harmless and indemnify McDonald's, the Oklahoma City Thunder, the National Basketball Association and its Member Teams, NBA Properties, Inc., its Teams and Operators, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, governors, employees and agents against any and all liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), with respect to or arising out of (i) entrant's participation in the promotion, or (ii) the receipt or use of the Prize awarded herein. Acceptance of prize offered constitutes permission to use winner's name, voice, biographical information and/or likeness for purposes of advertising and trade by McDonald's, the Oklahoma City Thunder, the National Basketball Association and its Member Teams, NBA Properties, Inc., the Women's National Basketball Association and its Teams and Operators, WNBA Enterprises, LLC without further authorization, compensation in all media now known or hereafter discovered worldwide and on the World Wide Web without notice or review or approval as permitted by law. By participating in these sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsors. Sponsors not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the sweepstakes or in the announcement of Prize. By accepting a prize, winner agrees to release and hold the NBA, its Member Teams, NBA Properties, Inc., NBA Media Ventures, LLC, AAA Oklahoma, their affiliates and subsidiaries harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind resulting from acceptance, possession or use of any prize, including without limitation, personal injuries, death and property damage. By participating in this sweepstakes, participants agree to be bound by the Official Rules.
6. WINNERS LIST: For the name of the Winner, please send a self-addressed stamped envelope with first-class postage affixed to: The Oklahoma City Thunder Attn: McDonald's Rumble Pep Rally/Ashley McClain. 208 Thunder Drive, Oklahoma City, OK 73102. Requests must be received by December 30, 2017.