The Thunder will host its eighth annual Coaches Clinic at Chesapeake Energy Arena, inviting basketball coaches at any level from around the region to take part in a day of tips and training on Saturday, Aug. 18 2018, beginning at 7:30 a.m. with lunch served at 1 p.m.
The Coaches Clinic offers an in-depth look at coaching techniques and team development, with a range of topics that can enhance the skills of coaches on any level.
Pre-registration for this event has closed, day-of registration will be available at the door for $65.
Below you will find the agenda for the day:
- 7:30-8:20 a.m.: Check-in inside northwest entrance
- 8:20 a.m.: Clinic Welcome – Michelle Matthews, Oklahoma City Thunder
- 8:30 a.m.: Guard Development – Bobby Hurley, Arizona State University
- 9:20 a.m.: Breakout Sessions Begin
- Horns Action – Mickie DeMoss, Women’s Basketball Hall of Fame Inductee
- Pick and Roll Concepts – Paul Mills, Oral Roberts University
- 10:30 a.m.: Individual and Team Offensive Development – Lon Kruger, University of Oklahoma
- 11:20 a.m.: Improving Communication with Officials – Don Vaden, NBA Officials Consultant
- 11:40 a.m.: Coaching Lessons From Basketball at All Levels – Billy Schmidt, Oklahoma City Thunder
- 12:30 p.m.: Speaker Q&A
- 12:45 p.m.: Lunch
Questions? Email: email@example.com.