CAREER FAIR POSTPONED
Due to the risk of inclement weather Feb. 5, the 2020 Career Fair has been postponed until March 3.
Join us on March 3 for our ninth annual Career Fair, presented by the Oklahoma City Thunder.
Network and speak with professionals from the sports industry and more!
Tuesday, Mar. 3
12:30 to 3 p.m.
Doors open to Career Fair participants at 12:10 p.m.
Chesapeake Energy Arena
Job seekers are invited to attend our ninth annual Career Fair, presented by the Oklahoma City Thunder, on Tuesday, Mar. 3, at Chesapeake Energy Arena. This event will provide a chance to learn about career opportunities in sports and network with regional sports and business executives, as well as speak with representatives from the Thunder organization. Event admission includes a ticket to watch the Thunder take on the Los Angeles Clippers that night at 7 p.m. Register by clicking the button below and purchasing your ticket, or contact Ryan Hock for more information at email@example.com or 405.429.7762.
Follow these easy steps to register for this event!
- Click on "Register Now"
- Create or log in to your Thunder account
- Click on "Find Tickets"
- Enter the special offer code: CAREER (case-sensitive)
- Maximum number of registrants is eight (8) per transaction. Please contact Ryan Hock at firstname.lastname@example.org or 405.429.7762 to register more than eight participants.
- Your ticket to the game also serves as your admission to the Career Fair.
- All tickets will be managed via mobile device by logging in to your Thunder account from your web browser, or by downloading the Thunder App.
- One week prior to the event you will receive an email with further details such as what to wear, what to bring and what vendors will be attending etc.
Please note: Participants are not guaranteed placement for any potential career openings.
Check back closer to the event for a list of organizations that will be in attendance.