Join us on Feb. 24 for our 10th annual career fair, presented by the Oklahoma City Thunder.
Network and speak with professionals from the sports industry and more!
Date: Thursday, Feb. 24
Time: 12:30-3 p.m.
Location: Paycom Center
(Doors open to participants at 12:10 p.m.)
Job seekers are invited to attend our 10th annual career fair, presented by the Oklahoma City Thunder, on Thursday, Feb. 24, at Paycom Center. This event will provide a chance to learn about career opportunities in sports and entertainment, network with regional sports and business executives and speak with representatives from the Thunder organization. Event admission includes a ticket to the Thunder vs. Suns game, Feb. 24 at 7 p.m. Register by clicking the button below and purchasing your ticket or contact Ryan Hock for more information at email@example.com or 405.429.7762.
Follow these easy steps to register for this event:
- Click on "Register Now"
- Create or log in to your Thunder account
- Click on "Select Tickets"
- Promo Code is automatically applied
- Maximum number of registrants is six per transaction. Please contact Ryan Hock at firstname.lastname@example.org or 405.429.7762 to register more than six participants.
- Your ticket to the game also serves as your admission to the career fair.
- All tickets will be managed via mobile device by logging in to your Thunder account from your web browser, or by downloading the Thunder App.
DEADLINE EXTENDED: Wednesday, Feb. 22 at 5pm
Please note: Participants are not guaranteed placement for any potential career openings.
Come meet with individuals from the Oklahoma City Thunder, Oklahoma City Blue, and more!
See below for some of the organizations that will be in attendance:
|Bass Pro Shops & Cabela's|
|Chicken N Pickle|
|Coca-Cola Southwest Beverages|
|Metro Technology Centers|
|OGE Energy Corporation|
|OKC Zoo and Botanical Garden|
|University of Oklahoma Athletics|
|Oklahoma City Blue|
|Oklahoma City Boathouse Foundation|
|Oklahoma City Dodgers|
|Oklahoma City Thunder|
|Oklahoma State University MBA Program|
|Post Oak Toyota|
|SNU School of Rehabilitation and Sport Sciences|
|United Way of Central Oklahoma|
|University of Central Oklahoma|