1. TO ENTER: You must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the 50 United States/ District of Columbia. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Contest begins at 12:00am CST January 22nd, 2018 and ends at 11:50pm CST March 31st, 2018 (the Contest Period"). Winning entry to be drawn 4 days prior to designated Oklahoma City Thunder home game during the 2017-2018 season. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received by Sponsors. To enter, visit participating Oklahoma, Kansas, Missouri and Arkansas Arby's Restaurants (the "Sponsors") during business hours within the Contest Period. At each participating location find the floor stand, door cling or drive thru attachment with text to win number and weekly keyword; then text the code word to the number (27297) by end of the Contest Period. Standard texting fees apply. Enter contest by one of two ways:
- (a) Enter via Text-Message: send the weekly keyword using the text messaging feature on your cellular telephone to 27297 (a "Text Entry"). Text-Message entries will receive a return message either confirming the entry or rejecting the entry. Text-Message entries and confirmation/rejection messages may be subject to fees under the terms of the entrant's cell-phone/text messaging subscription plan (contact your carrier for pricing plans and details).
- (b) Alternatively, entrants can mail a 3 x 5 card containing name, address, city, state, zip, daytime phone number, e-mail address and date of birth to Arby's “OKC THUNDER Promotion, c/o Mallory McLellan, Media-Assembly, 25800 Northwestern Hwy., Southfield, MI 48075.
- (c) Restrictions: One entry per person per day. Sponsors are not responsible for lost, incomplete, damaged, illegible, late, or misdirected entries, or for errors in mechanical transmission, technical difficulties or inability to transmit.
2. SELECTION OF WINNERS and PRIZES:
The Winner will be selected at a random drawing from among all eligible entries received during the Contest Period. Winner shall be subject to verification and compliance with the rules. Prizes are as follows:
- One (1) prize consisting of two (2) tickets to an Oklahoma City Thunder 2017-2018 regular-season home basketball game and a $25 Arby's Gift Card. Travel, hotel, parking or other accommodations or costs are NOT included.
3. PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: Prizes are non-transferable, non-negotiable and (except as provided by their terms) not redeemable for cash, credit or merchandise. Only one Winner and one Prize will be awarded per household. If any prize becomes unavailable for any reason, Sponsors reserve the right to substitute a prize of comparable value. Returned or unclaimed prizes will be forfeited. Winner is solely responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use, and prizes will only be delivered within the 50 United States and the District of Columbia.
4. CONDITIONS and RESTRICTIONS. Entrants agree Sponsors have the sole right to decide all matters and disputes arising from this Contest and that their decision is final and binding. Except where prohibited by law, entrants 18 years of age and older agree to allow use of their name, voice, photograph, likeness and any information provided on entry form, in any medium of communication, including print, Internet, radio and/or television and for any purpose, including advertising, promotional or other purposes, by Sponsors and/or their affiliates, without additional compensation. Winners by acceptance of their prize, agree to release, indemnify and hold harmless Sponsors, their respective parent companies and affiliates, and each of their employees, representatives, contractors, agents and advertisers, from any and all liability, loss, damage, costs or claims related to any allegation regarding the award of, the receipt of, or the use of their prize. Sponsors are not responsible for personal injury of any prize winner incurred in connection with the use of the prize. Winner may be required to execute an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability prior to receiving the prize. Winner assumes all applicable tax liability for the prize. For name of Winner, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope after May 31, 2018, to:Arby's “OKC Thunder Promotion list of winners, c/o Mallory McLellan, Media-Assembly, 25800 Northwestern Hwy, Southfield, MI 48075.
5. ELIGIBILITY: Contest is not open to employees of Sponsors or their immediate family members, or to employees or immediate family of any of Sponsors affiliated companies, licensees, advertising or promotional agencies. “Immediate family means spouses, parents, children, siblings and step-parents/children/siblings, whether or not living at the same residence.
- United States Beef Corporation, dba Arby's, its parent companies, subsidiaries and affiliates are not responsible for lost, stolen, damaged, misdirected, late or incomplete entries, as a result of any human error, equipment or programming associated with, or utilized, in this contest or the processing of any entries, or for any telecommunications, network, electronic, technical or computer failures of any kind. All blank, corrupted, or otherwise incomplete entries are automatically null and void.
6. GENERAL RULES: by entering, entrant agrees to hold harmless and indemnify Unites States Beef Corporation dba Arby's, the Oklahoma City Thunder, The National Basketball Association and its Member Teams, NBA Properties, Inc. its Teams and Operators, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, governors, employees and agents against any and all liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), with respect to or arising out of (i) entrant's participation in the promotion, or (ii) the receipt or use of the Prize awarded herein. Acceptance of prize offered constitutes permission to use winner's name, voice, biographical information and/or likeness of the purposes of advertising and trade by United States Beef Corporation dba Arby's, the Oklahoma City Thunder, The National Basketball Association and its Member Teams, NBA Properties, Inc. its Teams and Operators, The Women's National Basketball Association and its Teams and Operators, WNBA Enterprises, LLC without further authorization, compensation in all media now known or hereafter discovered in these sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsors. Sponsors not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the sweepstakes or in the announcement of the Prize. By accepting the prize, winner agrees to release and hold the NBA, its Member Teams, NBA Properties, Inc. NBA Media Ventures, LLC, United States Beef Corporation dba Arby's, their affiliates and subsidiaries harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kid resulting from acceptance, possession or use of any prize, including without limitation, personal injuries, death and property damage.
US Beef Corporation, dba Arby's is the Administrator of the Contest. Administrator is responsible for the processing of entries and administration of the Contest. For any questions, comments or problems, contact Lynn Modisette, United States Beef Corporation, 4923 E. 49th Street, Tulsa, OK 74135, 918-665-0740.
By submission of a contest entry, each contestant agrees to abide by the Official Contest Rules.