× Attention! Each ticketed guest must complete the fan promise for entry
How we're making our arena as safe as possible for you
We are now a GBAC (Global Biorisk Advisory Council) STAR™ accredited facility. This performance-based accreditation program helps facilities demonstrate they have the work practices, procedures and protocols to prepare for, respond to, and recover from outbreaks and pandemics.
THE FAN/EMPLOYEE PROMISE
Accessible the day of the event via the Official Suns App brought to you by Verizon, every person (fans, vendors, staff) entering the venue will be required to complete this standardized health questionnaire about symptoms and exposure, and present the accompanying green check mark for entry.
Fans and staff within a certain proximity to the court/stage will be required to show proof of a negative COVID-19 test in order to gain entry. Fans who purchase tickets in these designated areas can visit suns.com/testing for all testing details and will be notified via email on logistics.
Keep your hands clean thanks to paperless ticketing, our arena's transition to an entirely cashless venue, and touchless restroom facilities (sinks, paper towels, toilets, urinals). Plus, hand-sanitizer stations will be available throughout the concourses on all levels of the arena.
The wearing of masks will be mandatory for entry for all guests over the age of 2 and must be worn at all times other than while eating and drinking in ticketed seats.
Note: Neck gaiters, bandanas, and masks with valves are not approved masks.
Medical Exemption: Fans seeking a medical exemption for mask usage must provide advance notice or they will not be permitted entry. Contact Guest Services via phone 602.379.2060 or online https://www.suns.com/guest-services.
Physical distancing will be required in queueing areas (entering the building, concessions, restrooms and Team Shop) and will be clearly marked on the floor. Fans will be seated in pods of two and four, distanced from each other and the aisle.
- Temperature checks for all team and arena staff when entering the building.
- Building infrastructure improvements during transformation like HVAC system upgrades and sanitization equipment.
Your event-day checklist - come prepared!
On your phone, have your Suns Fan Promise completed. Passing this brief symptoms and exposure survey will earn you a green checkmark that must be presented to gain entry to the arena. The questionnaire must be completed on the Official Suns App sponsored by Verizon the day of the event, ideally before you arrive on-site.
Have your downloaded mobile ticket open on the Official Suns App sponsored by Verizon or saved in your mobile wallet and be ready to present it for entry. Your phone will never need to leave your hand for our touchless ticket-scanning procedure.
Don't forget your mask at home (or in the car!). Masks will be mandatory for entry for all guests over the age of 2 and must be worn at all times except while eating or drinking in your ticketed seat.
Observe all posted signage regarding safe distancing whether in line to enter the arena, waiting for concessions or restroom facilities, or while in the Team Shop
Utilize hand-sanitizer stations, which will be positioned thoughout the concourses on all levels of the arena.
See something, say something. Please report anyone not respecting health and safety protocols to the nearest arena personnel.
To enhance your experience:
MOBILE WALLET on the Suns App sponsored by Verizonsuns.com/cashless
The mobile wallet allows fans to make purchases at concession stands from any smart phone with the Official Suns App sponsored by Verizon. This season, fans will have two new contactless ways to pay for concessions. Order for Pick Up will allow fans to order concessions from their seats without missing a minute of the action on court or stage, while Grab and Go locations will make it easy for fans on the move to grab and purchase beverages and pre-packaged concessions with a few simple taps in the Suns app.
ORDER FOR PICK UP
Utilize the Official Suns App sponsored by Verizon to pre-order from select arena concessions from your seat and pay directly from your mobile wallet on your phone. You’ll receive a text notification when your order is ready for pick-up at the section 104, 116, or 124, whichever is closest to your seats.
GRAB & GO
Use your phone as point-of-sale at sections 107, 114, and 119 – just scan the item you want (limit: two alcoholic beverages per person), pay via your mobile wallet, and head back to your seats. Just grab… and go.S
The Phoenix Suns and Phoenix Suns Arena encourage all patrons to do their part to help keep us all safe. If you are in a high risk category, exhibiting any symptoms or have been recently exposed to anyone who is COVID-19 positive, we ask that you do not attend arena events.
YOU MUST FOLLOW ALL STADIUM POLICIES, INCLUDING HEALTH AND SAFETY POLICIES, AND POSTED INSTRUCTIONS WHILE IN THE STADIUM AND ON STADIUM GROUNDS.
AN INHERENT RISK OF EXPOSURE TO COVID-19 EXISTS IN ANY PUBLIC PLACE WHERE PEOPLE ARE PRESENT. COVID-19 IS AN EXTREMELY CONTAGIOUS DISEASE THAT CAN LEAD TO SEVERE ILLNESS AND DEATH. ACCORDING TO THE CENTERS FOR DISEASE CONTROL AND PREVENTION, SENIOR CITIZENS AND THOSE WITH UNDERLYING MEDICAL CONDITIONS ARE ESPECIALLY VULNERABLE.
BY ENTERING THE STADIUM AND STADIUM GROUNDS, YOU VOLUNTARILY ASSUME ALL RISKS RELATED TO EXPOSURE TO COVID-19.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS CAREFULLY AS THEY GOVERN YOUR RIGHTS UNDER THE TICKET AND CONTAIN A BINDING, INDIVIDUAL ARBITRATION AND CLASS-ACTION WAIVER PROVISION BY WHICH YOU GIVE UP THE RIGHT TO FILE A LAWSUIT IN COURT INDIVIDUALLY OR AS PART OF A CLASS ACTION WITH RESPECT TO ANY DISPUTES RELATING TO THE TICKET OR THE SPECIFIED GAME OR EVENT FOR WHICH IT IS ISSUED.
- This ticket is a revocable license, and the holder of this ticket, on behalf of the holder and any accompanying minor, including a minor holding a separate ticket (individually and collectively, the "Holder"), agrees to all of its terms. The Holder agrees that this ticket license is subject to these terms and conditions, as well as any additional terms and conditions established by the Phoenix Suns and/or its affiliates (the "Team"), the National Basketball Association and/or its affiliates (the "NBA"), and the arena or related arena grounds (including, without limitation, parking areas and entry gates) (the "Arena") at which the event or any surrounding activities (in whole or in part) for which this ticket is issued (the "Event") is held (collectively, all such additional terms, "Supplemental Terms"). Supplemental Terms include the health and safety requirements and other terms set forth at the following URL: https://www.nba.com/suns/covid. By acceptance and/or use of this ticket and/or entering (or seeking entry into) the Arena, the Holder is deemed to have read all such terms and agreed to be bound by them.
- Due to the uncertainty related to COVID-19, this ticket and the Holder's admission to the Arena are subject to all safety and health requirements and policies put in place by the Team, NBA, and Arena, including requirements relating to face masks and enhanced health screenings (which may include a requirement that the Holder, and any person in the Holder's party, be tested for COVID-19 prior to or during the Event) and those policies and requirements described in the Supplemental Terms. Such policies and requirements as they may be updated from time to time (in the sole determination of the Team, NBA and/or Arena) and as they may be communicated to the Holder prior to or during the Event (whether orally or in writing) by, for example, instruction provided by Team or Arena personnel or signage in or around the Arena, are collectively referred to below as the "Safety Requirements". The Holder acknowledges and agrees to comply with the Safety Requirements (including all requirements that must be satisfied prior to or during the Event), and attendance at the Event is conditioned on such compliance.
- The Holder agrees that neither the Holder, nor anyone in the Holder's party, will attend the Event if any one or more of the following is true on the day of such Event:
- Within the prior 14 days, the Holder has (or any person in the Holder's party or with whom the Holder has had close contact has) tested positive for, or been exposed to someone who has tested positive for, COVID-19;
- Within the prior 48 hours, the Holder has (or any person in the Holder's party or with whom the Holder has had close contact has) experienced symptoms of COVID-19 (e.g., a fever of 100.4⁰F or higher, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, chills, repeated shaking, muscle pain/achiness, headache, sore throat, loss of taste or smell, nasal congestion, runny nose, vomiting, diarrhea, fatigue or any other symptoms associated with COVID-19 identified by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention); or
- Within the prior 14 days, the Holder has (or any person in the Holder's party or with whom the Holder has had close contact has) travelled to a state or international territory identified by federal or applicable local governments as being subject to travel or quarantine advisories due to COVID-19.
- To ensure that all Event patrons agree to, and comply with, all Safety Requirements and all other NBA, Team and Arena rules, this ticket may not be resold or offered for resale on any platform other than a platform expressly authorized by the Team or the NBA. Without limiting the foregoing, any transfer of this ticket to any person who fails to satisfy any Safety Requirement (including pre-Event requirements established by the Team or Arena) may be voided by the Team and this ticket cancelled.
- ALL TICKET SALES ARE FINAL. NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES EXCEPT AS PROVIDED HEREIN. THE SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY (IF ANY) IF ADMISSION IS REFUSED OR REVOKED, OR THE EVENT IS CANCELLED AND NOT REPLAYED, IS A REFUND OF UP TO THE TICKET'S FACE VALUE SET BY THE TEAM (THE "FACE VALUE"). IN NO EVENT SHALL THE TEAM, NBA, OR ARENA BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, OR ANY DAMAGES BEYOND THE FACE VALUE OF THE TICKET, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY AMOUNT PAID IN EXCESS OF FACE VALUE FOR THIS TICKET.
- The Holder agrees not to transmit, distribute, misappropriate or sell (or aid in transmitting, distributing, misappropriating or selling), in any media now or hereafter existing, any description, account (whether text, data or visual, and including (without limitation) play-by-play data), picture, video, audio or other form of exploitation or reproduction of the Event. This ticket may not be used for any form of commercial or trade purposes, including, but not limited to, advertising, promotions, contests, sweepstakes, giveaways, gambling or gaming activities, without the express written consent of the Team and NBA.
- Breach of any of these terms, failure to comply with Safety Requirements or NBA, Team and/or Arena rules, or the refunding to the Holder of the Face Value, shall automatically terminate any rights that the Holder may have hereunder; shall render illegal and unauthorized the Holder's use of the ticket for any purpose; and shall authorize the Team and/or the NBA to withdraw the ticket, refuse admission to the Arena, or eject the Holder from the Arena, without refund in each case, and subject the Holder to all legal remedies available to the NBA, Team and/or Arena.
- THE HOLDER EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGES AN INHERENT RISK OF EXPOSURE TO COVID-19 EXISTS IN ANY PLACE WHERE PEOPLE GATHER AND THAT NO PRECAUTIONS (INCLUDING THE SAFETY REQUIREMENTS DESCRIBED ABOVE) CAN ELIMINATE THE RISK OF EXPOSURE TO COVID-19. COVID-19 IS AN EXTREMELY CONTAGIOUS DISEASE THAT CAN LEAD TO SEVERE ILLNESS AND DEATH. WHILE PEOPLE OF ALL AGES AND HEALTH CONDITIONS HAVE BEEN ADVERSELY AFFECTED BY COVID-19, CERTAIN PEOPLE HAVE BEEN IDENTIFIED BY PUBLIC HEALTH AUTHORITIES AS HAVING GREATER RISK BASED ON AGE AND UNDERLYING MEDICAL CONDITIONS. THE HOLDER OF THIS TICKET VOLUNTARILY ASSUMES ALL RISK AND DANGER of personal injury (including death), sickness (including illness and other risks of exposure to COVID-19, or any other communicable disease or illness, or a bacteria, virus or other pathogen capable of causing a communicable disease or illness), lost, stolen, damaged or confiscated property, and all other hazards arising from, or related in any way to, the Event, whether occurring prior to, during, or after the Event, however caused and whether by negligence or otherwise.
- On behalf of the Holder and the Holder's Related Persons (defined below), the Holder further hereby releases (and covenants not to sue) each of the Released Parties (defined below) with respect to any and all claims that the Holder or any of the Holder's Related Persons may have (or hereafter accrue) against any of the Released Parties and that relate in any way to (i) exposure to COVID-19; (ii) entry into, or presence within or around, the Arena or the Event (including all risks related thereto) or compliance with any protocols or Safety Requirements applicable to the Event; or (iii) any interaction between the Holder and the Holder's Related Persons, on the one hand, and any personnel of any of the Released Parties present at the Event, on the other hand, in each case whether caused by any action, inaction or negligence of any Released Party or otherwise.
As used herein:
- "Related Persons" means the Holder's heirs, assigns, executors, administrators, next of kin, anyone attending the Event with the Holder (which persons the Holder represents have authorized the Holder to act on their behalf for purposes of these terms), and other persons acting or purporting to act on the Holder's or their behalf.
- "Released Parties" means: (i) the National Basketball Association and its member teams (including the Team), and each of their respective direct and indirect owners, affiliates, players and coaches, administrators, designees, licensees, and other personnel; (ii) the direct and indirect owners, lessees and sublessees of the Arena; (iii) all third parties performing services at the Arena; (iv) any parents, subsidiaries, affiliated and related companies of each of the entities described in clauses (i)-(iii); and (v) the officers, directors, owners, members, managers, partners, employers, employees, agents, contractors and sub-contractors (and employees of such contractors and sub-contractors), insurers, representatives, other personnel, successors and/or assigns of each of the foregoing entities and persons described in clauses (i) – (iv), whether past, present or future and whether in their institutional or personal capacities.
- The Holder and the Holder's belongings may be searched upon entry into the Arena and/or other security checkpoints, prohibited items (which may include, without limitation, bags) may be confiscated at the sole discretion of the NBA, Team and/or Arena, and the Holder hereby consents to the foregoing and waives any related claims that might arise against the NBA, Team or Arena. If the Holder elects not to consent, the Holder will be denied entry into the Arena without refund.
- The Holder grants permission to the NBA and Team (and their respective designees and agents) to utilize the Holder's image, likeness, actions and statements in any live or recorded audio, video, film, or photographic display or other transmission, exhibition, publication or reproduction made of, or at, the Event in any medium, whether now known or hereafter created, or context for any purpose, including commercial or promotional purposes, without further authorization or compensation. In addition, the Holder grants to the NBA and Team permission to collect, use, share and store certain Holder facial and other biometric information as permitted by law, including for security purposes.
- Should any current or future dispute, claim or cause of action related to this ticket or the Event arise between the Holder and the Team, NBA, or Arena, the Holder shall send a written notice describing the issue (a "Dispute Notice") to 201 E. Jefferson Street, Phoenix, AZ 85004. The Holder and the Team, NBA, and/or Arena agree to make a good-faith effort to resolve the dispute for at least 60 days (the "Negotiation Period") following receipt of the Dispute Notice. If the parties cannot resolve the dispute within the Negotiation Period, the dispute shall be resolved by mandatory, confidential, final, and binding arbitration held before a neutral, single arbitrator in Phoenix, Arizona conducted by the Judicial Arbitration Mediation Services, Inc. ("JAMS") in accordance with the JAMS Comprehensive Arbitration Rules and Procedures effective July 1, 2014, subject to the U.S. Federal Arbitration Act and federal arbitration law (which is applicable because the Team and NBA are engaged in transactions involving interstate commerce with respect to the Event). The costs of such arbitration shall be split evenly among the parties except upon an arbitrator's finding that such split renders the arbitration cost-prohibitive to the Holder. Any and all issues relating or pertaining to arbitration or this arbitration clause, including but not limited to the threshold question of arbitrability or the enforceability or validity of this arbitration clause shall be delegated to the arbitrator selected pursuant to this provision. Judgment upon the award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. THE HOLDER, ARENA, TEAM AND NBA AGREE THAT ALL DISPUTES SHALL BE ARBITRATED ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS AND WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO LITIGATE IN COURT OR ARBIRTRATE ANY CLAIM AS A CLASS ACTION, REPRESENTATIVE ACTION, OR CLASS ARBITRATION. IF THE HOLDER DOES NOT CONSENT TO THIS CLAUSE, THE HOLDER MUST IMMEDIATELY LEAVE OR NOT ENTER THE ARENA.
- Without limiting the foregoing, the Holder agrees not to give or offer this ticket in a manner that would constitute a violation of the U.S. Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, any other anti-bribery law or regulation, or any conflicts of interest law, regulation, or policy.
- If any provision or part of these terms or the Supplemental Terms is held to be illegal, unenforceable or ineffective, such provision or part thereof shall be deemed modified to the least extent necessary to render such provision legal, enforceable and effective, or, if no such modification is possible, such provision or part thereof shall be deemed severable, such that all other provisions in and referenced in these terms and the Supplemental Terms remain valid and binding.
- In the event of a conflict between Ticketmaster's terms and these terms and conditions, these terms and conditions will apply.