Phoenix Suns are proud to be entering our 5th successful season of 'Charity Challenge', an initiative where one local non-profit will receive a $25,000 grant from Phoenix Suns Charities.
The Phoenix Suns Player Ticket Program provides nonprofit organizations, schools, community groups and charitable organizations the opportunity to enjoy a Suns game during the 2018-19 season.
- Organizations choose from games listed below and have the opportunity to request blocks of 50 tickets per game (up to 150 tickets per game)
- For each ticket allotment received, 90% redemption must be achieved for a chance to win the $25,000 grant.
- Once qualified, the organization's 2-sentence mission or program description will be posted on suns.com for fan vote.
- If the organization receives more than one entry by achieving 90% redemption on more than one ticket allotment, their votes will be multiplied. For example, if the organization uses 90% of 3 ticket allotments, and receives 12 votes, they will actually be counted as 36 votes. Rules and Regulations.
- PLEASE NOTE – These tickets are for nonprofit organizations, schools, community groups and charitable organizations only. Individual requests will not be considered.
- Submitting an online request does not guarantee that your organization will receive a ticket donation.
- If your application is accepted, your organization will be contacted as tickets are available.
- PLEASE NOTE - Each group's ticket usage will be tracked. Failure to use 70% of the tickets provided may result in denial of future requests.
- Tuesday 1/22
- Thursday 1/24
- Saturday 2/2
- Monday 2/4
- Friday 2/8
- Friday 3/1
- Saturday 3/2
- Monday 3/4
- Wednesday 3/6
- Wednesday 3/13
- Monday 3/18
- Thursday 3/21
- Wednesday 3/27
- Saturday 3/30
- Monday 4/1
- Wednesday 4/3
Grants from Phoenix Suns Charities may be issued to 501(c)3 non-profit organizations in Arizona (in good standing for a minimum of 3 years) whose mission is to further the welfare and well-being of the children and families of Arizona.