AT&T CENTER KICKS OFF SUMMER AT FULL CAPACITY
San Antonio’s Premier Entertainment Venue is Back with 10 Events Between July – September
SAN ANTONIO (July 6, 2021) – The AT&T Center today announced that it is lifting capacity and physical distancing restrictions and welcoming back fans with a full slate of events. The first few months feature a diverse lineup, including Jermell Charlo vs. Brian Castaño on July 17, WWE RAW on August 16, Marc Anthony on August 27, and Harry Styles on September 9.
“We’re so proud of the role we play in helping to create moments that excite, especially as the community begins to rediscover live experiences,” said AT&T Center VP and General Manager Casey Heverling. “We are excited to once again hear and see our fans cheering in the AT&T Center for the first time since March 10, 2020.”
Since April 2020, Spurs Sports & Entertainment has made numerous changes to health and safety protocols within the AT&T Center. Several of those measures will remain in place to help keep everyone in the arena safe, such as the cashless and touchless experience for fans, from paying for parking to touchless ticketing to ordering food and beverages on the official Spurs mobile app. Enhanced surface sanitation efforts will be ongoing, including electrostatic sprayers used to sanitize the arena from floor to ceiling, Xenex UV robots for surface cleaning and designated “Clean Teams” focused on high-touch points. Upgraded air filtration and purification systems will also remain in place. For a full list of health and safety protocols, visit Our Commitment to you.
Fans will no longer be required to wear masks, undergo temperature checks, maintain physical distancing or answer health screening questions. Fans are encouraged to wear a mask if they are not fully vaccinated or if they live with someone at increased risk for severe illness.
- July 17, 2021: Jermell Charlo vs. Brian Castaño
- August 12-13, 2021: Andrew Dice Clay
- August 16, 2021: WWE RAW
- August 27, 2021: Marc Anthony Tour
- August 28, 2021: Banda MS
- September 8, 2021: Deftones
- September 9, 2021: Harry Styles
- September 24-25, 2021: Brendan Schaub
- September 26, 2021: Maluma World Tour
- September 29, 2021: Dude Perfect
- October 1, 2021: Pepe Aguilar
- October 2, 2021: PBR Unleash the Beast Tour
- October 6, 2021: Gold Over America Tour
- October 7, 2021: Toby Mac
- October 10, 2021: Alejandro Fernandez
- October 16, 2021: Kane Brown
- November 16, 2021: Enrique Iglesias & Ricky Martin
- November 20, 2021: Jo Koy
- April 2, 2022: Eric Church
- April 19, 2022: The Weeknd
About the AT&T Center
The premier entertainment venue in South Texas, the AT&T Center is the home of the San Antonio Spurs (NBA) and the San Antonio Stock Show & Rodeo. The Bexar County-owned arena has also hosted hundreds of concerts and special events since opening in 2002 and underwent a $110+ million renovation in 2015 to enhance the fan experience at all levels. For more information go to ATTCenter.com.
- Spurs -