Would you like to be a Spurs’ Baseline Bum for a night?
AARP in San Antonio can help turn your dreams into real possibilities. The Spurs are conducting a contest where you and a guest can enter for a chance to win Spurs tickets to be an honorary Baseline Bum for the night and attend a home game any time up until April 15, 2020.
Fill out the form below and you and a guest could be cheering GO SPURS GO!
If you don’t think Spurs’ Baseline Bums when you think AARP in San Antonio, then you don’t know “aarp”! ℠
AARP SWEEPSTAKES RULES
• No purchase necessary to enter or win.
• To enter, participants (each an “Entrant”) must go online to Spurs.com/AARP for a chance to win two (2) tickets to a San Antonio Spurs 2019-20 regular season home game. Approximately Twenty-three (23) winners will be selected to attend games between November 16, 2019 and April 15, 2020 selected by San Antonio Spurs, L.L.C., a Texas limited liability company d/b/a Spurs Sports and Entertainment (“SSE”) in its sole discretion. Winners ("Prize Winners") will be randomly chosen to receive two (2) game tickets and one (1) parking pass to a San Antonio Spurs home game located at the AT&T Center in San Antonio, Texas (the "Prize" or collectively, “Prizes”). The random drawings to select each Prize Winner will begin November 10, 2019. Subsequent random drawings will occur approximately seven (7) days before each selected game and each Prize Winner will be contacted by telephone or e-mail within three (3) days following the drawing date. There will be approximately twenty-three (23) drawings during the San Antonio Spurs 2018-19 regular season, subject to change at SSE’s sole discretion.
• Promotion registration begins November 1, 2019 and ends on April 9, 2020, at 11:59 p.m. (the “Entry Period”). All entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. on April 9, 2020 (the "Deadline") to be eligible. Limit one entry per person. There is no need to re-enter after each drawing. After a Winner has been chosen, that person will no longer be eligible to win subsequent Prizes.
• Odds of winning are dependent upon the number of eligible entries received. All Prizes will be awarded and any Prize not claimed will be forfeited. In the event an initial Prize Winner cannot be contacted, claim the opportunity to win a Prize, or is ineligible to win a Prize, an alternate Prize Winner will be selected through a second random drawing within five (5) days of the original Prize Winner being ruled ineligible.
• This Sweepstakes is only open to U.S. residents 18 years of age or older, living in the State of Texas, with the exception of those living within seventy-five (75) miles of the Dallas, Texas and Houston, Texas city limits. Employees, immediate families (spouses, parents, siblings and children) and all other persons affiliated with American Association of Retired Persons (“AARP”), SSE, the National Basketball Association (“NBA”) and its Member Teams are not eligible to enter or win.
• Contest void where prohibited. Promotion and the Official Rules will be governed, construed, and interpreted under Texas law.
• By entering, Entrant agrees to hold harmless and indemnify AARP (and any and all of its affiliates), SSE (and any and all of its affiliates) and the NBA and its Member Teams and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, governors, employees, agents and owners (the "Released Parties") against any and all liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), with respect to or arising out of either (i) Entrant's participation; or (ii) the receipt or use of the Prize(s) awarded in the Sweepstakes.
• Prizes are non-refundable, non-transferable, and are not subject to exchange. No substitute Prizes will be awarded and Prizes may not be exchanged for cash. Prize Winners are responsible for payment of any applicable federal, state and local taxes on the Prizes. Approximate Retail Value of each Prize is $132.00. Prizes consist only of items specifically listed as part of the Prizes.
• Each Prize includes two (2) game tickets, but does not include any other costs associated with claiming or using the Prizes. If the event is delayed, postponed, or canceled for any reason, Prize Winners will not be reimbursed for tickets. Tickets are subject to standard rain-check policies and procedures. Tickets are awarded pursuant to a revocable, nontransferable license that is personal to the Prize Winners and may not be sold, resold, auctioned, bartered, assigned, exchanged, placed in commerce, transferred, given away, donated, or otherwise conveyed. A violation of these restrictions shall revoke Prize Winners’ license and the tickets will not be honored.
• The Released Parties accept no responsibility for an Entrant failing to receive a Prize.
• By entering, Entrant understands that the Released Parties shall have the right to use the Prize Winner's voice, name, likeness and photograph(s) for advertising and promotional purposes without further authorization, compensation, remuneration or notification except where prohibited by law.
• All decisions as to the Sweepstakes rules and interpretations are exclusively within the sole discretion of AARP, SSE, and the NBA and may be changed from time to time without notice or recourse. All Prizes are awarded "AS IS" and "WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND," express or implied, (including, without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose).
• By entering the Sweepstakes or accepting a Prize, all Entrants release the Released Parties from any liability whatsoever and waive any and all causes of action related to any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with this promotion or delivery, misdelivery, acceptance, possession, use of or inability to use any Prize (including any type or manner of costs or damages), whether under a theory of contract, tort (including negligence), warranty, or any other theory.
• Entrants who violate the Official Rules are subject to disqualification from participation in the Sweepstakes or claiming or using a Prize. Any such decision is in the sole discretion of AARP and SSE. The potential Prize Winner may be required to execute a Release of Liability within five (5) days of attempted notification.
• If a Prize Winner is unable to claim his/her chance for a Prize within the timeframe set out herein, such chance will be forfeited entirely and the Prize Winner will forfeit any and all rights to the Prize. SSE reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value for the Prizes.
• SSE is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of this offer, administration of this Sweepstakes or in the announcement of Prize. In the event SSE is prevented from continuing with this promotion, or the integrity and/or feasibility of the promotion is severely undermined by any event beyond SSE’s control, including but not limited to fire, flood, epidemic, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, war (declared or undeclared), terrorist threat or activity, or any federal, state or local government law, order or regulation, order of any court or jurisdiction, or other cause not reasonably within SSE’s control (each a "Force Majeure" event or occurrence), SSE shall have the right, in its sole discretion, to abbreviate, modify, suspend, cancel or terminate the Sweepstakes without further obligation. If SSE, in its discretion, elects to abbreviate the Sweepstakes as a result of a Force Majeure event, SSE reserves the right, but not the obligation, to award a Prize from among all valid and eligible entries received up to the time of such Force Majeure event, in a random drawing. In no event will more Prize be award than those specifically listed.
• For a printed copy of the Prize Winner result(s), or a copy of the Official Rules, send a stamped, self- addressed, business-size envelope to the following:
• Attention: San Antonio Spurs Baseline Bums Tickets Spurs Sports & Entertainment
One AT&T Center
San Antonio, Texas 78219