BBVA Small Business Contest
BBVA and the Houston Rockets are teaming up to create an opportunity for one small business. Together we will support a Houston-based business who is looking to take their business to the next level through technology advancements. Three finalists will be chosen to make their case in front of a panel of Houston Rockets and BBVA executives and explain the digital improvements that they would make if selected. Houston Rockets fans will then have their voice heard by voting for their favorite small business. One finalist will be chosen to receive $10,000 from BBVA.
Entry period: Tuesday, February 17 – February 28
The winning business will receive:
- $10,000 courtesy of BBVA
- Private lunch with Houston Rockets Executives
- Private consultation with Houston-area BBVA Executive
- Houston Rockets Gameday Experience that will include On-Court Recognition for the Winning Business
- Social Post featuring the Winning Business on Houston Rockets & BBVA Channels
How to Enter:
Post on your business’s Facebook, Instagram, or LinkedIn page, like and tag @BBVA_USA and @HoustonRockets explaining:
- What your business does and a challenge you overcame or continue to struggle with
- BBVA promotes digital transformation to ascend in the digital age. How will your company utilize the $10,000 to enhance your digital capabilities?
- Bonus points: include a photo of your business in action at work.
- Fill out the below form and include a link to your social post entry.
Contestants may write about their challenge, produce a video, do a recording, etc. BBVA encourages entries to get creative, and to have friends and family to like and share their post!
Check out last year's winning business, Hamper!
Submit Your Entry