Houston Rockets players are an integral part of our community outreach programs. The Rockets for Youth Ticket program is just one way in which they give back. Each year, many of our players purchase season tickets on behalf of Houston area youth, who would otherwise not be able to attend a game. Throughout the season, tickets are donated to non-profit organizations who serve disadvantaged youth and families.
Rockets For Youth
Houston Rockets Community Ticket Program Requirements:
- Requests must come from non-profit organizations that benefit children and families who might not otherwise have the opportunity to experience the excitement of a Rockets home game.
- No requests from individuals seeking tickets on their own behalf will be considered.
- Attending group must arrange for transportation to and from game for all participants. Transportation could be by bus or van. Tickets can not be distributed to children and/or families to attend the game on their own.
- Attending group must ensure that all tickets will be used. The majority of tickets should be for those individuals served by the organization. The appropriate number of chaperone to child ratio should be observed.
- Completing this application does not guarantee your group will receive tickets.
- Please provide your organizations 501(c)(3) verification documents by emailing them to firstname.lastname@example.org