Personal Seat License
- A Personal Seat License (PSL) is a one-time purchase
- Provides the ability to renew your seats as a Season Ticket Member on an annual basis
- A Membership provides savings, access, and distinction
- A PSL provides flexibility to transfer your Membership when desired
The PSL Marketplace
- Sell, purchase, transfer, and relocate through the Official Toronto Raptors PSL Marketplace
- Toronto Raptors have partnered with reputable Season Ticket Rights (STR) to power the PSL Marketplace
- Every transaction is vetted by the MLSE Ticket Office
Visit the Marketplace
You can purchase non-premium locations without a PSL. However, we are currently sold out of Season Ticket Memberships. If you’re interested in joining the waitlist, click here.
The cost of a Season Ticket Membership ranges depending on the location from $1,000 to $12,000 and are subject to change annually. This is excluding Courtside.
If you have an existing relationship with transferee, you can submit the request as a private transfer on the Marketplace or alternatively, you can contact your representative for the transfer paperwork.
A Private Transfer, the buyer and seller will handle the exchange of money on their own. A Private Sale Transfer, the PSL Marketplace will handle the transfer of money from buyer to seller. STR will handle the PSL documentation in both scenarios.
There is a 10% Sellers Fee and a 5% Buyers fee. However, you can post free of charge!
The fastest way to relocate or upgrade yours seats is to sell your current PSL(s) and purchase a new PSL on the Marketplace.
Contact us by email or call 416-366-3865