6 ft7 in
Has appeared in 285 regular season games (64 starts) with Detroit and New Orleans, averaging 7.0 points, 3.4 rebounds, and 1.5 assists…Has notched 83 double-digit scoring performances
2018-19 HIGHLIGHTS WITH DETROIT/NEW ORLEANS:
• Averaged 6.9 points, 3.3 rebounds, and 1.3 assists in 66 appearances (seven starts) wit h Detroit and New Orleans
• Scored in double-figures 17 times
• Shot .389 from the field, .288 from three and .781 from the free throw line
• In 18 games with New Orleans, averaged 5.3 points, 2.3 rebounds, and 1.6 assists in 13.7 minutes per contest
• Scored 18 points on 6-of-13 from the field at ORL (3/20)
• Traded to New Orleans from Milwaukee on February 7 along with Jason Smith in exchange for Nikola Mirotić
• Traded by Detroit to Milwaukee for Thon Maker on February 6…Appeared in 48 games (seven starts) for Detroit, averaging 7.5 points, 3.6 rebounds, and 1.3 assists in 20.0 minutes per contest.
2017-18 HIGHLIGHTS WITH DETROIT:
• Appeared in 69 games (career-high 50 starts) and averaged a career-high 8.7 points, 3.7 rebounds, 1.6 assists, career-high 1.4 steals and career-high 27.4 minutes per game • Among NBA league leaders, ranked 27th in steals (1.4 spg) • Scored 10-plus points 28 times and 20-plus points once…Grabbed 10-plus rebounds twice and recorded two double-doubles • Led the team in scoring twice and in assists four times • Scored a career-high 26 points vs. CLE (1/30)…Tied a career-high 10 rebounds twice [at SAS (12/4) and vs. CLE (1/30)] • Dished out a career-high-tying six assists vs. LAL (3/26) • Tied a career-high five steals at PHX (3/20) and recorded a season-high two blocks at Indiana (11/17) • Played in a season-high 41 minutes at GSW (10/29) • Scored his 1,000th career point at LAL (10/31) • Recorded single-season career highs in points (599), steals (95), 3-point field goals (67) and minutes (1894) • Missed 10 games with a right hip flexor strain and two games with back spasms • DNP-CD once
2016-17 HIGHLIGHTS WITH DETROIT:
• Appeared in a career-high 77 games (one start) and averaged 4.4 points, 2.5 rebounds, 1.4 assists, 0.7 steals and 17.8 minutes per game • Scored 10-plus points seven times and led the team in assists four times • Scored a season-high 17 points at IND (3/8) • Grabbed a season-high eight rebounds vs. PHI (2/6) and dished out a career-high-tying six assists twice [at LAL (1/15) and vs. NOP (2/1)] • Swiped a career-high five steals vs. PHI (12/11) and recorded a career-high four blocks at ATL (12/30) • Played in a season-high 38 minutes at GSW (1/12) • Played in his 100th career game vs. MEM (12/21) • Recorded single-season career highs in blocks (24) and steals (56) • Played one game with the Grand Rapids Drive, the Pistons’ NBA D-League affiliate, and recorded 26 points, five rebounds, four assists, one steal and one block in 37 minutes vs. Delaware (12/10) • Missed one game due to a team suspension and DNP-CD four times…
2015-16 HIGHLIGHTS WITH DETROIT:
• Appeared in 73 games (six starts) and averaged 8.1 points, 4.2 rebounds, 1.6 assists, 0.8 steals and 23.1 minutes per game • In six games as a starter, averaged 12.0 points, 6.8 rebounds and 3.2 assists • Averaged 7.8 points, 4.0 rebounds and 1.5 assists in 67 games as a reserve • Among NBA rookie league leaders, ranked eighth in scoring (8.1 ppg), ninth in rebounds (4.2 rpg), ninth in assists (1.6 apg), eighth in steals (0.8 spg) and seventh in minutes (23.1 mpg) • Scored 10-plus points 26 times and 20-plus points twice • Grabbed 10-plus rebounds three times and recorded three double-doubles • Led the team in scoring three times, in rebounds twice and in assists four times • Scored a career-high 22 points vs. NYK (4/4) • Grabbed career-high 10 rebounds three times [vs. HOU (11/30), at BOS (1/6) and at IND (2/6)] • Recorded career highs in assists (6) and steals (4) vs. BKN (3/19) • Blocked a career-high two shots vs. HOU (11/30) and played in a career-high 44 minutes vs. NYK (2/4) • Made a career-high five 3-pointers at MEM (1/14) • His 63 3-pointers were the fourth most by a Pistons rookie • Joined Andre Drummond as the only Pistons in the last 50 years to record multiple games of 20-plus points before turning 20 years old • Averaged 10.8 points and 5.9 rebounds in February – his best offensive month of the season…Missed seven games with a right shoulder sprain • DNP-CD twice.
Has appeared in 41 career playoff games off the bench for New Orleans and Golden State, averaging 6.0 points and 1.3 rebounds…
COLLEGE (Arizona 2014-2015)
• Appeared in 38 games in his one season at Arizona, averaging 13.8 points, 6.5 rebounds, 1.7 assists and 1.5 steals, shooting .446 from the field and .370 from three-point range • Led the Wildcats in scoring and ranked second in both rebounds (6.5 rpg) and steals (1.5 spg) • Was one of just two freshmen in the major college basketball conferences to average at least 13.5 points and 6.0 rebounds (Jahlil Okafor - Duke) • Scored in double figures in 30-of-38 games • Posted three double-doubles • Was the Pac-12’s freshman leader in scoring, steals, free throws made (132) and free throw attempts (178), and the lone freshman named to the All-Pac-12 or NABC All-District 20 First Team • Selected Pac-12 Freshman of the Year and Pac-12 All-Freshman team • Named the 2015 Pac-12 Freshman of the Year and a First Team All-League selection and earned NABC Third Team All-America honors • Named to the Pac-12 Tournament All-Tournament Team • Was one of five finalists for the inaugural Julius Erving Small Forward of the Year Award…Chosen as a USBWA Freshman All-American.
• His late mother, Karen Taylor, played basketball at Jackson State, where she was enshrined in its Sports Hall of Fame in 2009 and professionally in Denmark, Italy and Sweden • His philanthropic efforts focuses on bringing awareness to cancer after losing his mother to the deadly disease • Also works with Kids Kicking Cancer and the Boys and Girls Cub • During the NBA’s 2018 ‘Season of Giving’ Campaign, provided pizza and tickets to participants of Building Bridges Through Basketball program to attend Pistons games • Participates in the Pistons Player Ticket Section which purchases tickets for underprivileged groups to attend Pistons home games • Served as a judge at the Pistons’ Black History Month Scholarship event.