6 ft4 in
Selected by Boston in the second round (55th overall) of the 2011 NBA Draft…Traded by Boston to Houston as part of a three-team deal which also sent JaJuan Johnson, Sean Williams and Jon Diebler to the Rockets, Courtney Lee to Boston and Sasha Pavlovic to Portland 07/20/12…Waived by Houston 07/25/12…Signed as a free agent by Orlando 09/06/12…Signed as a free agent by Chicago 09/18/14…Signed as a free agent by New Orleans 07/21/16.
In eight seasons with Boston, Orlando, Chicago, and New Orleans, has appeared in 515 games with 184 starts, averaging 8.0 points, 1.8 assists, 2.0 rebounds and 0.7 steals in 21.7 minutes per game while shooting .458 from the floor, .392 from 3-point range and .744 from the line…Has scored in double-figures 187 times and has scored 20+ points 22 times…
2018-19 HIGHLIGHTS WITH NEW ORLEANS:
• In 53 games (36 starts), averaged 11.9 points, 1.9 assists, 2.4 rebounds and 0.8 steals in 27.6 minutes per game while shooting .481 from the floor, .432 from 3-point range and .763 from the line
• Scored in double-digits 31 times and had eight performances of 20+ points…Missed the final 15 games of the season with a left quadriceps contusion
• Finished the season ranked 6th in the NBA in three-point field goal percentage
• Shot an NBA-best .483 on three-pointers from behind the break (at least 50 attempts – 292 players)
• Scored 17 points and dished out a season-high six assists vs. DAL (12/5)
• Ended his 105-game consecutive game streak due to left tibial contusion at CHA (12/2)
• Grabbed a career-high six steals at WAS (11/24) to go along with 19 points and five rebounds
• Tallied 30 points on 13-of-25 from the floor at PHI (11/21)
• Notched 31 points on 13-of-23 from the field at MIN (11/14), his fourth 30-point game of his career and second in as many games
• Notched his third 30-point performance his career, scoring 30 points on 13-of-18 from the field at TOR (11/12)
• Scored in double-digits in eight of his first nine games (two games of 20+ points) while shooting .536 from the floor and .500 from deep
• Tallied 21 points on 9-of-16 from the floor at GSW (10/31) in addition to four rebounds and two steals…Scored 21 points to go along with three rebounds and two assists at HOU (10/17).
2017-18 HIGHLIGHTS WITH NEW ORLEANS:
• In 82 games (80 starts), averaged 12.5 points, 2.3 assists, 2.9 rebounds and 1.0 steals in 31.5 minutes per game while shooting .508 from the floor, .425 from 3-point range and .706 from the line • Scored in double-digits 54 times and had 10 performances of 20+ points • Notched 30 points on 11-of-16 from the field, four assists, and three steals vs. MEM (4/4) • Scored 11 points to go along with a season-high seven assists vs. POR (3/27) • Tallied career highs in points (36), field goals made (15), three-point attempts and makes (6-8) and minutes (42) in a loss at HOU (12/11) • Notched 27 points on 11-22 shooting and grabbed a season-high six rebounds vs. GSW (12/4) • Recorded a then-career-high-tying 24 points on 11-18 (career high FGM) from the field vs. ATL (11/13) • Tied a career-high with four steals vs. MIN (11/1) • Tied a career-high with 24 points on 10-13 from the field vs. CLE (10/28)
2016-17 HIGHLIGHTS WITH NEW ORLEANS:
• In 73 games (22 starts), averaged 9.6 points, 2.2 assists, 2.1 rebounds and 0.7 steals in 24.9 minutes per game while shooting .457 from the floor, .370 from 3-point range and .770 from the foul line • Scored in double-figures in 37 contests, including a season high of 20 points at MIL (11/1) • Tied a career high with four steals at OKC (2/26) • Scored 17 points on a career-high 5-7 from beyond the arc at TOR (1/31)
2015-16 HIGHLIGHTS WITH CHICAGO:
• In 59 games (22 starts), averaged 7.5 points, 1.7 assists, 2.3 rebounds and 0.6 steals in 21.4 minutes per game while shooting .481 from the floor, .452 from 3-point range and .629 from the foul line • Scored in double-figures in 14 contests, including three 20+ point games • Swiped career-high 4 steals on at HOU (3/31) • On vs. LAL (2/21), tied then-career highs for points (24) and minutes (41), while setting a career high in FGM (10); went 4-of-4 from distance in the game
2014-15 HIGHLIGHTS WITH CHICAGO:
• Appeared in 56 games off of the bench and averaged 2.7 points, 0.8 boards, and 0.6 assists in 9.0 minutes per contest • Shot .446 from the field, .342 from behind the arc and .600 from the stripe • Netted 12 points (4-8 FG, 2-4 3FG) and four boards at OKC (3/15) • Scored a career-high 19 points (9-10 FG, 1-2 3FG), including the game-winning three-pointer with 2.1 seconds remaining vs. OKC (3/5) • Received 26 DNP-CD’s
2013-14 HIGHLIGHTS WITH ORLANDO:
• Played in 79 games (three starts) for the Magic and posted 6.3 ppg, 1.7 rpg and 1.4 apg in 19.1 mpg • As a starter, he averaged 4.7 points, 2.7 rebounds, 2.0 assists and 1.3 steals in 27.3 minutes per game • Scored in double figures 20 times, including a season-high 17 points vs. BKN (4/9) in which he was a perfect 6-for-6 from the floor and 5-for-5 from three-point range
2012-13 HIGHLIGHTS WITH ORLANDO:
• Played in 75 games (21 starts) for Orlando and posted 7.8 ppg, 2.7 apg and 2.2 rpg in 22.4 mpg • As a starter, he averaged 11.0 ppg, 4.9 apg and 3.3 rpg in 31.7 mpg • Led (or tied) the team in scoring four times, in rebounding once and in assists 12 times • Scored in double figures 28 times, including a career-high 18 points (three times) • Dished out a career-high 11 assists vs. HOU (3/1) • Recorded his first career NBA double-double with 12 points and 10 assists at PHI (2/26) • Pulled down a career-high nine rebounds vs. MIA (3/25) • Recorded at least one steal 36 times and had two-or-more steals in 11 games, including a career high-tying three steals (three times) • Made his first NBA start vs. PHX (11/4) and responded with 15 points, six assists, three rebounds, and three steals in 38 minutes • Logged a career-best 41 minutes at BKN (11/11) • Missed seven games (12/29-1/12) due to a sprained left elbow
2011-12 HIGHLIGHTS WITH BOSTON:
• Played in 38 games during his rookie campaign for Boston, and averaged 2.9 points in 8.7 minutes per game • Scored 16 points (4-4 3FG) at ORL (01/26) • Recorded a career-high three steals versus MIL (4/26) • Made his NBA debut at NYK (12/25) • Scored his first NBA points vs. NJN (1/5), as he finished with five points (2-3 FG) • Posted 22 DNP-CD’s and spent six games on the Inactive List.
Has appeared in 21 playoff games (nine starts) for Boston, Chicago, and New Orleans, averaging 5.3 points, 1.4 rebounds and 0.9 assists in 15.0 minutes per contest while shooting .441 from the floor, .357 from deep, and .667 from the foul stripe
2018 (New Orleans):
• Started in all nine games for the Pelicans during their run to the Western Conference Semifinals, averaging 11.3 points, 2.6 rebounds, and 1.7 assists on .466 from the floor and .360 from deep • Scored a playoff career high 20 points vs. GSW (5/6) in Game 4 of the second round 2015 (Chicago):
• Appeared in three games off the bench for the Bulls during their run to the Eastern Conference Semifinals, notching five points, three rebounds, and two steals in nine minutes of action 2012 (Boston):
• Appeared in nine games off the bench for the Boston Celtics during their run to the Eastern Conference Finals, notching five points, three assists, and three rebounds in 21 minutes of action.
COLLEGE (Purdue University 2007-2011)
• Played 140 career games (136 starts) in four seasons at Purdue…As a Boilermaker, he averaged 15.3 ppg, 4.4 rpg, 2.9 apg and 1.17 spg in 32.3 mpg • Shot .380 (243-639) from three-point range • Left Purdue as the school’s all-time leader in minutes played (4,517), games started (136) and three-point field goals (243) • Also tied for first in career games played (140) and career wins (107), ranked third in scoring (2,136 points), sixth in steals (164) and ninth in assists (400) • Named First Team All-Big Ten twice (2009-10, 2010-11) and Second Team All-Big Ten twice (2007-08, 2008-09) • Also earned Academic All-Big Ten three times (2008-11) • Led the Boilermakers in scoring for three straight seasons (2007-10)
Full name is E’Twaun Donte Moore • Has a daughter, Elissa (born December 2012) • Majored in Organizational Leadership and Supervision while at Purdue • During his time with the Chicago Bulls, read to children as part of the Baskets for Books program and spoke to children at the Boys & Girls Club at the Jackson Community Center about staying motivated • As a member of the Pelicans, handed out hoodies to exceptional math students in Lafourche Parish as part of the Chevron Mathletes program • Gave out awards to local basketball teams as part of the Chevron Hoops for Kids program • Partnered up with Elevate New Orleans to mentor young student athletes of the program.