TICKET HOLDER TERMS & CONDITIONS
NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES
In consideration for the ticket(s) being purchased, Customer (also referred to as “you” or “your”) agrees to the following terms and conditions (collectively, the “Agreement”). This Agreement shall apply to all ticket purchases and payment plans. New Orleans Pelicans NBA, LLC (“Club”) reserves the right to update this Agreement at any time with or without notice to you. By purchase, acceptance, and/or use of a ticket, you agree to the updated Agreement.
- Ticket Rights: All rights granted to you constitute a revocable license to attend designated home games of the Club to be played at the Smoothie King Center in New Orleans, Louisiana. This license can be revoked by the Club at any time per the Club’s discretion for any reason. Only the first listed name on any account shall be recognized as the ticket holder for account purposes (provided that with regard to explicitly identified corporate accounts, any authorized corporate officer may act).
- Change in Seat Location: The Club reserves the right to change the location of your seats, and such change in seat location will not be deemed a breach of this Agreement. In the event you request to change your seat location, and the Club approves your request, your payment will be adjusted accordingly.
- Playoff Games: Admission to any Club playoff game(s) is not included with the purchase of season tickets. Season ticket holders may be entitled to purchase playoff tickets for the Club’s home playoff games at prices and under terms (including the deadline for such purchase) established by the Club. The availability, however, is subject to existing or future commitments of the National Basketball Association (“NBA”) and Club, including commitments to the press and national broadcast partners, and the Club reserves the right to offer you a different seat location if the current location is not available, and, in accordance with Section 2 above, such change will not a breach of this Agreement.
- Renewal Privileges: Season ticket holders will generally have an opportunity to purchase tickets to the Club’s home preseason and regular-season games for the 2023-2024 NBA season on terms to be established by the Club. However, such opportunity may or may not be provided and may be withdrawn at any time at the sole discretion of the Club.
- Resale: Ticket may be resold via Account Manager on Pelicans.com or SeatGeek.com. Any sale, assignment, or transfer of tickets must comply with this Agreement, applicable law, and all relevant policies currently in effect. Club reserves the right to cancel or revoke tickets sold by unauthorized means.
- Change of Address: Any request for a change of address must be in writing, include your account number, and be signed by you. A violation of this policy may result in cancellation of tickets.
- Payments: You agree to pay to Club the required fee via your account manager provided by SeatGeek. All payments by you for tickets will be made without offset, deduction, or counterclaim, and you agree that all such payments are non-refundable and may not be used toward an exchange. The right to purchase and receive tickets may be revoked by the Club for failure to make payment(s) as and when due. The Club reserves all equitable and legal remedies, including collection of any unpaid amount(s).
- Violation of Policy: In the event of any violation by you, or anyone using tickets in your account, of a Club, NBA, or Smoothie King Center policy, including but not limited to, abusive or obnoxious behavior, behavior that endangers other ticket holders, court intrusion, or any violation of the ticket back language by you or anyone who is using the tickets, the Club shall have the right to revoke or cancel your tickets and all rights attendant thereto and eject violators from the Smoothie King Center. You are responsible for the conduct of all persons using the tickets in this account.
- NBA Policy: In addition to the provisions of paragraph 8 above, if, in the opinion of the game officials, a spectator verbally abuses players and/or coaches in a manner that interferes with the ability of the coach to communicate with the players during game play or huddles, such spectator shall be given a warning by building security. If such spectator continues to behave in an abusive manner, the spectator shall be ejected from the arena and the Club may revoke the tickets and the rights attendant thereto.
- Choice of Law: This Agreement is governed by the substantive laws of the State of Louisiana, without regard to choice of law principles.
- No Refunds or Exchanges: There shall be no refund of any payments or deposits for tickets or any exchanges of tickets by the Club except as determined by the Club in its sole discretion.
- Policies and Procedures: The Club reserves the right to modify from time to time any of its policies and procedures, including those relating to the sale of tickets. We refer you to the Club ticket policies found at https://www.nba.com/pelicans/tickets/ticketback-terms. Modifications will also be posted there. For a hard copy of the policies seen at that website, please contact your account representative and a copy will be mailed to you.
- Truth in Lending Compliance Notice and Terms: If you purchase season tickets and elect to pay in eight (8) installments, the following information is provided in connection with the Truth in Lending Act:
- Creditor: New Orleans Pelicans NBA, LLC
- Annual Percentage Rate: 0%. You will not be charged a credit fee or other charge to pay for your season tickets.
- Amount Financed: The amount of credit provided to you on your behalf is $0.00. You will not be charged a credit fee or other charge to pay for your season tickets.
- Total of Payments: The amount you will have paid for your season tickets after you have made all payments on a timely basis is equal to the amount of the purchase price for your season tickets, such amount being specified on the invoice provided to you upon completing the purchase of your season tickets. Additional information regarding the cost of season tickets is available at our website.
- Finance Charge: There is no credit or finance fee charged to you in connection with the purchase of season tickets; however, the Club does charge a processing fee of $8.00 in connection with the sale of season tickets.
- Total Sale Price: The total cost of the purchase of your season tickets, including any down payment you make, will be equal to the amount of the purchase price for tickets specified on the invoice provided to you. Additional information regarding the cost of season tickets is available at our website.
- Number of Payments: The total number of payments that you shall make is based on the installment plan you choose to pay for your season tickets, if applicable, up to a maximum of eight (8) payments.
- Amount of Each Payment: The amount of each payment you shall make is based on the total sales price of the tickets you purchase and the number of installments you have chosen to pay for your season tickets.
- Severability: You agree that the invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of this Agreement shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision of this Agreement.