TICKET HOLDER TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Ticket Rights: All rights granted to Customer (also referred to as “you” or “your”) constitute a revocable license to attend designated home games of the entity currently known as New Orleans Pelicans NBA LLC (the “Club”) to be played at the Smoothie King Center in New Orleans, Louisiana. This license can be revoked by the Club at any time per the Club’s discretion for any reason. Only the first listed name on any account shall be recognized as the ticket holder (provided that with regard to explicitly identified corporate accounts, any authorized corporate officer may act), which is the same name that currently appears on the front of thisform.
- Playoff Games: Admission to any Club playoff game(s) is not included with your purchase of season tickets. You may be entitled to purchase playoff tickets for the Club’s home playoff games at prices and under terms (including the deadline for such purchase) established by the Club. The availability, however, is subject to existing or future commitments of the NBA and Club, including commitments to the press and national broadcast partners, and the Club reserves the right to offer you a different seat location if the current location is not available.
- Renewal Privileges: You will generally have an opportunity to purchase tickets to the Club’s home preseason and regular-season games for the 2021-2022 NBA season on terms to be established by the Pelicans. However, such opportunity may or may not be provided and may be withdrawn at any time at the sole discretion of the Club.
- Change of Address/Resale: Any request for a change of address must be in writing, signed by you, and accompanied by a copy of a signed photo id. Violation of this policy may result in cancellation of season tickets.
- Payments: The right to purchase and receive tickets may be revoked by the Club for failure to make payment(s) as and when due. The Club reserves all equitable and legal remedies, including collection of any unpaid amount(s).
- Violation of Policy: In the event of any violation of Club, NBA, or Smoothie King Center policy, including but not limited to, abusive or obnoxious behavior or behavior that endangers other ticket holders, court intrusion, or violation of the ticket back language by you or anyone who is using the tickets, the Pelicans shall have the right to revoke or cancel your tickets and all rights attendant thereto and eject violators from the Smoothie King Center. You are responsible for the conduct of all persons using the tickets in this account.
- NBA policy: In addition to the provisions of 6 above if, in the opinion of the game officials, a spectator verbally abuses players and/or coaches in a manner that interferes with the ability of the coach to communicate with the players during game play or huddles, such spectator shall be given a warning by building security. If such spectator continues to behave in an abusive manner, the spectator shall be ejected from the arena and the Club may revoke the tickets and the rights attendant thereto.
- Disputes: The resolution of all disputes regarding tickets subject to this agreement and any rights that may arise from their purchase or possession shall be made by the Club in its sole discretion. To the fullest extent permitted by law, all such decisions by the Club will be final and binding.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: THE CLUB’S LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING OUT OF THE PURCHASE OR POSSESSION OF A TICKET IS LIMITED TO A REFUND OF THE PURCHASE PRICE OF YOUR UNUSED TICKETS. THIS REMEDY IS EXCLUSIVE. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE CLUB BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
- WAIVER OF LIABILITY FOR PERSONAL INJURY: THE HOLDER OF ANY TICKET VOLUNTARILY ASSUMES ALL RISKS AND DANGER OF PERSONAL INJURY (INCLUDING DEATH) AND ALL OTHER HAZARDS ARISING FROM OR RELATED IN ANY WAY TO THE EVENT FOR WHICH THE TICKET IS ISSUED, HOWEVER SO CAUSED, WHETHER OCCURRING PRIOR TO, DURING, OR AFTER THE EVENT.
- No Refunds or Exchanges: There shall be no refund of any payments or deposits for tickets or any exchanges of tickets by the Club except as determined by the Club in its sole discretion.
- Policies and Procedures: The Club reserves the right to modify from time to time any of its policies and procedures, including those relating to the sale of season tickets. We refer you to the complete set of Club policies at https://www.nba.com/pelicans/ticketbackterms. Modifications will also be posted there. For a hard copy of the policies seen at that website, please call your account representative and a copy will be mailed to you.
- Ticket Pod Integrity: To help maintain social distancing guidelines, Holder agrees that Holder will not sell, transfer, or otherwise provide any of the Holder's Event tickets to anyone other than family, with whom Holder has been sheltering (or other trusted acquaintances), unless Holder is selling, transferring or otherwise providing all such tickets (i.e. Holder's full pod of tickets) to one party
All game attendees are reminded that the unauthorized collection or distribution of game data, including statistics or play-by-play information, for any commercial purpose is strictly prohibited. Violators are subject to ejection, in addition to all penalties and remedies provided by law.