Use the steps below to become a virtual fan!
STEP 1: Download Microsoft Teams1) If you don’t have Microsoft Teams, download here: https://teams.microsoft.com/downloads
2) Select “Download for desktop” and install the application. (If you have download issues, please reference this support page)
STEP 2: Log-In to Microsoft Teams1) Launch the Microsoft Teams desktop application.
2) If you’re already signed into a Teams account, click on your profile icon in the upper right corner of the window. At the bottom of the drop-down menu, click “Sign out.”
3) Use the username and password provided in your e-mail instructions to sign into the account.
4) If you receive any pop-up messages, dismiss them by clicking the [X] at the top of the pop-up.
STEP 3: Find the Meeting Invitation1) In the left hand navigation panel, click on the Calendar icon.
2) If it’s the weekend, in the top right hand corner, change the setting from “Work Week” to “Week”. 3) Double click on the game listed in the calendar. NOTE: The meeting will not be activated until 60 minutes before the game so you may not see the game listed. If it’s 60 minutes before game time and the meeting is still not listed, please log out and log in to your account again.
4) When you see the game invitation, click the purple “Join” button.
STEP 4: Optimize the SettingsBefore joining the meeting, please:
1) Toggle your camera and microphone off and on.
2) Please do not enable a custom background.
4) Center your camera so your face is in the middle of the display. For the best results, find a location with good ambient light.
STEP 5: Join the Meeting1) Click the purple “Join now” button.
2) Wait in the virtual lobby until you are admitted by the moderator.
3) Please stay in the meeting and wait until further instruction.
STEP 6: Optimize the Viewing Experience1) On the top bar, click on the Participant List icon.
2) The Participant List will appear on the right-side panel. Within the list, find the participant labeled “Game Feed”, right click it, and select “Pin”. This will lock the game feed in your view.
3) Right click on the game feed and select “Fit to Frame.”
4) On the top bar, click on the Ellipsis icon (three dots). In the middle of the drop-down menu click “Together Mode.” This view will show your fan section, which will be displayed on the digital walls surrounding the court and live streamed on TV!