2020-21 Single Game Tickets
A limited number of tickets for all upcoming Pacers home games are now on sale to the general public. The Marion County Health Department will currently allow 25 percent capacity, roughly 4,500 attendees, for 2020-2021 Pacers home contests.
THE FAN EXPERIENCE
- Face Masks: Fans must wear face masks at all times when not actively eating or drinking. Neck gaiters, bandanas, and masks with valves or vents are not permitted.
- Physical Distancing: 6-foot physical distancing is required while in the seating bowl, in lines for concessions and security, and at all other times in the Fieldhouse. Guest services staff and signage will remind guests of protocols.
- Pod Seating: Fans will be seated in groups away from others not in their parties, and all fans must sit only in their assigned seats.
- Mobile Ticketing: Ticketing will be completely mobile so entering the Fieldhouse will be low-contact and easy.
- Security: Lower-contact security screening includes x-raying of bags and “express” lines for guests without bags.
- Bags: Guests are allowed bags no larger than 10" x 10" x 2" and bags will be x-rayed before entering Bankers Life Fieldhouse. If needed, guests may check larger bags at the Hyatt Place located at 130 S Pennsylvania St.
- A Cashless Experience: Bankers Life Fieldhouse is now a cashless facility, with cash-to-card machines conveniently located around the arena.
- Concessions: Food items will be individually packaged, and staff will use appropriate PPE and be separated from guests by plexiglass dividers.
- Important Game Day Information: Please review the game-day email you receive for important information about arriving at Bankers Life Fieldhouse, your tickets, food and beverage options and other helpful tips.