2020-21 Single Game Tickets
A limited number of tickets for upcoming Pacers home games from January 24 through March 4 will go on sale to the general public on Tuesday, January 19. The Pacers will limit sales to approximately 1,000 tickets per game through January 25 and consider gradual increases for games after that. The Marion County Health Department will currently allow 25 percent capacity, roughly 4,500 attendees, for 2020-2021 Pacers home contests.
THE FAN EXPERIENCE
- Health Screenings: To ensure the screening process is quick and seamless, fans must complete the Ascension St. Vincent “Screen & Go” online health screening prior to arrival and show confirmation before entering the Fieldhouse. Those without smart phones must complete the same screening verbally prior to being allowed to enter. Adults accompanying young children without smart phones will be asked to answer screening questions on the children’s behalf.
- Face Masks: Fans must wear face masks at all times when not actively eating or drinking. Neck gaiters, bandanas, and masks with valves or vents are not permitted.
- Physical Distancing: 6-foot physical distancing is required while in the seating bowl, in lines for concessions and security, and at all other times in the Fieldhouse. Guest services staff and signage will remind guests of protocols.
- Pod Seating: Fans will be seated in groups away from others not in their parties, and all fans must sit only in their assigned seats.
- Mobile Ticketing: Ticketing will be completely mobile so entering the Fieldhouse will be low-contact and easy.
- Security: Lower-contact security screening includes x-raying of bags and “express” lines for guests without bags.
- A Cashless Experience: Bankers Life Fieldhouse is now a cashless facility, with cash-to-card machines conveniently located around the arena.
- Concessions: Food items will be individually packaged, and staff will use appropriate PPE and be separated from guests by plexiglass dividers.