2020-21 Single Game Tickets
A limited number of tickets for upcoming Pacers home games through March 4 are now on sale to the general public. The Marion County Health Department will currently allow 25 percent capacity, roughly 4,500 attendees, for 2020-2021 Pacers home contests.
Tickets for home games from March 17 - April 21 will go on sale on Monday, March 8, while tickets for the final nine home games of the regular season will go on sale on April 19.
Because it was originally scheduled for Feb. 22 before being postponed, tickets for the April 19 game vs. San Antonio are already on sale. All tickets purchased for the original date will be honored for the rescheduled date.
THE FAN EXPERIENCE
- Health Screenings: To ensure the screening process is quick and seamless, fans must complete the Ascension St. Vincent “Screen & Go” online health screening prior to arrival and show confirmation before entering the Fieldhouse. Those without smart phones must complete the same screening verbally prior to being allowed to enter. Adults accompanying young children without smart phones will be asked to answer screening questions on the children’s behalf.
- Face Masks: Fans must wear face masks at all times when not actively eating or drinking. Neck gaiters, bandanas, and masks with valves or vents are not permitted.
- Physical Distancing: 6-foot physical distancing is required while in the seating bowl, in lines for concessions and security, and at all other times in the Fieldhouse. Guest services staff and signage will remind guests of protocols.
- Pod Seating: Fans will be seated in groups away from others not in their parties, and all fans must sit only in their assigned seats.
- Mobile Ticketing: Ticketing will be completely mobile so entering the Fieldhouse will be low-contact and easy.
- Security: Lower-contact security screening includes x-raying of bags and “express” lines for guests without bags.
- Bags: Guests are allowed bags no larger than 10" x 10" x 2" and bags will be x-rayed before entering Bankers Life Fieldhouse. If needed, guests may check larger bags at the Hyatt Place located at 130 S Pennsylvania St.
- A Cashless Experience: Bankers Life Fieldhouse is now a cashless facility, with cash-to-card machines conveniently located around the arena.
- Concessions: Food items will be individually packaged, and staff will use appropriate PPE and be separated from guests by plexiglass dividers.
- Important Game Day Information: Please review the game-day email you receive for important information about arriving at Bankers Life Fieldhouse, your tickets, food and beverage options and other helpful tips.