(1) No purchase necessary. A purchase does not increase your chances of winning.
(2) Promoter/Co-Sponsor of this sweepstakes is Pacers Basketball, LLC d/b/a Indiana Pacers, Pacers Sports & Entertainment, Bankers Life Fieldhouse and Home Court (“Pacers”) with an address of 125 S. Pennsylvania Street, Indianapolis, IN, 46204 and Co-Sponsor is sanofi-aventis U.S., LLC, 55 Corporate Drive, Bridgewater, NJ 08807 (“Sanofi”).
(3) Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of Indiana that are eighteen (18) years of age or older as of time of entry, except employees, directors, officers, owners and members of Pacers, the National Basketball Association and its Member Teams, NBA Properties, Inc., Sanofi and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, and affiliates, and the immediate family members of such individuals (spouse, parents, siblings, and children).
(4) Sweepstakes starts at 9:00:00 am Indianapolis time on December 10, 2012 and ends at 11:59:59 pm Indianapolis time on March 17, 2013 (“Registration Period”).
(5) To enter, register online at Pacers.com during the Registration Period. Only one entry per person permitted.
(6) If you are a registered member of www.Pacers.com, you may immediately link to the Pacers.com/diabetes registration page using your previously designated user name and password from www.Pacers.com to participate in the sweepstakes. If you are not a registered member of www.Pacers.com, you must register before participating in this sweepstakes. Registration is free. To register, complete the Pacers User registration form according to the instructions provided. Upon completion of the registration process, you may link to the Pacers.com/diabetes page using your newly designated user name and password from www.Pacers.com to participate in the sweepstakes. Limit one Pacers User (regardless of email address) registration form submission per person for the duration of the Registration Period. Additional registration forms received thereafter will be void. The use of any device to automate the entry/registration process is prohibited. Registration form submissions will be accepted throughout the Registration Period, in accordance with the terms of these Official Rules.
(7) As part of the registration process you may be asked if you wish to receive promotional emails from the Pacers. Consenting to receive promotional emails is optional and is not required for participation in the sweepstakes.
(8) Any entries that are illegible, tampered with, or are obtained other than through authorized channels, are automatically void. Neither Pacers nor Sanofi is responsible for incomplete, inaccurate, lost, stolen, or mutilated entries.
(9) On or about March 18, 2013, four prize winners will be randomly selected from the eligible entries received to receive two tickets ($78 per ticket/$156 total value) to the March 25, 2013 Indiana Pacers vs. Hawks game at Bankers Life Fieldhouse and an autographed Paul George jersey ($88.78 value). Retail value reflects unautographed merchandise; Retail value of hand-signed merchandise is subject to fluctuation based on the featured player(s) and current market value at the time of prize award. Total approximate retail value of each Prize is $244.78/prize. Total approximate retail value of all prizes is $979.12. All tickets are subject to standard Pacers tickets and arena policies, including but not limited to revocation if necessary.
(10) Winners will be notified by a phone call from a Pacers employee on or about March 18, 2013. In the event a winner cannot be contacted within 48 hours of the initial call or declines the prize, another winner will be randomly selected from the eligible entries received. Prize is non-transferable to any other person, including relatives or friends.
(11) Each winner is solely responsible for all applicable federal, state and local taxes and any expenses associated with the sweepstakes and/or their winnings (including but not limited to travel to and from Bankers Life Fieldhouse), unless otherwise indicated. No substitution, cash equivalent or transfer of prize permitted except at Pacers’ option for a prize of comparable or greater value. Date of prize subject to change. If an event is postponed and not rescheduled or otherwise cancelled, no compensation or substitution for such portion of the prize will be provided and Co-Sponsors will have no further obligation to winner for such portion of the prize.
(12) Odds of winning are dependent on the number of eligible entries received.
(13) A list of winners can be obtained by writing to Pacers Sports & Entertainment, Sanofi Sweepstakes, 125 S. Pennsylvania St., Indianapolis, IN 46204.
(14) By entering, each entrant agrees to follow the Official Rules and forever releases, discharges, and waives any and all claims, liabilities and actions of any kind, howsoever caused or arising and whether by negligence, any intentional act or otherwise, that entrant may have or that may arise against Pacers Basketball, LLC d/b/a Indiana Pacers, Pacers Sports & Entertainment, Bankers Life Fieldhouse and Home Court, and/or the National Basketball Association and its Member Teams, NBA Properties, Inc., Sanofi, and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, owners, members, shareholders, employees, successors, assigns and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”), with respect to or arising out of either (i) entrant’s participation in the sweepstakes; or (ii) the receipt, acceptance or use of the prize(s) awarded in the sweepstakes. By entering, each entrant further agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Released Parties and their insurers from and against any and all damages, costs, liabilities, losses, actions, causes of action, judgments, and/or expenses (including but not limited to legal fees) they may incur as a result of claims made against them in connection with either (i) entrant’s participation in the sweepstakes; or (ii) the receipt, acceptance or use of the prize(s) awarded in the sweepstakes.
(15) Prize winners may be required to sign an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability and Publicity (where legal) Release in order to collect the prize. If the winner does not timely return the required paperwork, such winner may be disqualified and an alternate winner may be randomly selected from the eligible entries received. Winners’ guests may be required to execute a Liability and Publicity (where legal) Release.
(16) Except where prohibited by law, in consideration for being awarded the prize, each winner hereby agrees and consents, without further authorization, compensation or remuneration of any kind, to the use throughout the world in perpetuity of winner’s name, likeness, voice, photograph, performance, personal statements and/or biographical information in any and all advertising, promotions and other publicity conducted by Pacers, Sanofi and/or the National Basketball Association and its Member Teams, NBA Properties, Inc. and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, successors and assigns.
(17) It is the sole responsibility of the entrant to notify Pacers if his or her contact information and/or email address changes. To do so, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the new contact information. The Released Parties are not responsible for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server or other connections, miscommunications, failed phone or computer hardware or software or telephone transmissions or technical failures, garbled or jumbled transmissions or other errors of any kind, whether human, mechanical or electronic; including without limitation the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information online, or for lost, late, incomplete, damaged, destroyed, delayed, stolen, misdirected or illegible entries. Entry materials/data that have been tampered with or altered are void. Once submitted, entries become the sole property of Pacers and will not be returned. In case of dispute as to the identity of an entrant, such entry will be declared made by the registered user of the e-mail account. If eligible, the entrant may be required to provide Pacers with proof that the entrant is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the entry.
(18) Pacers reserve the right to cancel, modify or suspend the sweepstakes and change dates relating to the sweepstakes in case of schedule changes, acts of God, force majeure events, computer viruses, bugs, corruption or unfairness of the security or administration of the sweepstakes, or for any other reason at the sole discretion of Pacers.
(19) Any disputes in connection with this sweepstakes will be resolved by Pacers, whose judgment shall be final.
(20) Void where prohibited.