The Linda Craig Memorial Scholarship, a program of the Pacers Foundation, Inc., provides scholarships for undergraduate college students presently enrolled in an Indiana college or university. The scholarship is awarded to deserving students with an academic major of medicine, sports medicine, physical therapy and/or other related disciplines.
The scholarship was established in the memory of Linda Lorraine Sharvelle Craig by Indiana Pacers team trainer, David Craig, and Dr. John Abrams. The scholarship is supported by those who remember Linda and who want to perpetuate her legacy through the scholarship recipients.
Note: The award is not a multi-year guarantee, but winners may reapply in following years.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
Undergraduate students attending an Indiana college or university and studying in the areas of medicine, sports medicine and/or physical therapy are eligible to apply. Scholarship awards will be paid directly to the college or university of choice to be applied to the student's tuition bill, and will not be paid directly to the student.
1. Must be currently enrolled in good standing in an undergraduate college program, and must have at least one grading period (semester, quarter) completed.
2. Must be outstanding in character, integrity and leadership.
3. Must have a declared major in medicine, sports medicine and/or physical therapy.
4. GPA must be a minimum of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
5. May not be the recipient of a full scholarship from another organization.
6. Must be a U.S. citizen.
HOW TO APPLY AND FURTHER INFORMATION
Those interested in applying for the Linda Craig Memorial Scholarship must complete an official application form. You may click here for an application or request an application by contacting the Pacers
The deadline to apply is March 1st for the following academic year.
Contact the Pacers Foundation: