2021 Pacers FanJam presented by Gainbridge
Sunday, October 10, 2021
11:00 AM Doors Open / 12:00 PM Program
Pacers FanJam is back! Tip off the 2021 Indiana Pacers season by attending FanJam presented by Gainbridge on Sunday, October 10th. This free, open-to-the-public event is a chance for Pacers fans to see the 2021-22 Pacers team up close and personal. Enjoy appearances by the Pacemates, Boomer and the Power Pack with fun giveaways for the first 5,000 fans.
Join us for:
- Live Indiana Pacers Scrimmage
- Rookie Talent Show
- Complimentary t-shirt and food voucher valid for one hotdog, a bag of chips, and a 12 oz. Pepsi product (first 5,000 entrants)
- Sign-up for Pacers Kids Club presented by Papa Johns
- Ability to buy ticket packages at Ticket Central
- Ability to take part in family friendly entertainment
* There will be no post-program autograph or photo session this season, however autographed items will be distributed throughout the event.
Important items to note before attending Pacers FanJam:
- Entry – Fans can enter on Penn or Delaware Street ground level.
- Parking in the Virginia Street Garage is free, but the sky bridge will be closed. All fans will need to take the elevator, ramp or stairs down to the ground level to come across Delaware Street.
- New bag policy: Maximum bag size allowed is 4"x6"x1.5" (i.e., a small clutch-size purse). This is the Gainbridge Fieldhouse policy for all events.
- All tickets will be mobile.
- Gainbridge Fieldhouse has gone cashless and retail purchases will be made more convenient.
- Guests will move through lower contact security and screening processes.
- Dedicated staff and cleaning systems will maintain health and safety throughout the Fieldhouse.
- Touchless fixtures in all restrooms, enhanced HVAC with UVC and air filtration systems are designed to keep guests safe.
- Marion County Health Department recommends masks be worn indoors.