The Denver Nuggets provide local teams and basketball related non-profit organizations a fundraising opportunity through selling game-day programs at all home games. The Nuggets will provide all printed sales material, and the non-profit will be able to keep 100% of all proceeds.
- Organization must be a classified 501c3
- Maximum 17 sellers with 3 adult chaperones (20 total) and minimum 8 sellers with 2 adult chaperones (10 total)
- Meet Kroenke representative at the employee entrance of the Pepsi Center 90 minutes before tip-off
- Kids must wear shirt/jersey to represent their basketball team/organization
- Groups will sell programs from the time doors open until mid-way through the first quarter
- If there are tickets available, groups can watch the rest of the game from a seat
For more information please contact Calvin Myers at Calvin.Myers@TeamKSE.com or 303.405.1113.