The Denver Nuggets / Kroenke Sports Charities provide local teams and basketball related non-profit organizations a fundraising opportunity through selling game-day programs at all home games. The Nuggets will provide all printed sales material, and the non-profit will be able to keep 100% of all proceeds.
- Organization must be a classified 501c3 and provide a copy of their W-9 form.
- Nuggets staff will provide a cash bank. Volunteers are required to return both the cash bank and all sales proceeds at the end of the night. Game program proceeds check from the Kroenke Sports Charities will be sent to your organization in the weeks following your sales date.
- Organization must provide a minimum of 12 and maximum of 20 volunteers (max of 20 volunteers includes minimum 2 adult chaperones, chaperones must have photo ID).
- Volunteers must meet Nuggets representative at least 90 minutes before tip-off at Ball Arena employee entrance.
- Volunteers must wear jersey or shirt that represents your organization. This as well as making signs really helps with earning more money. DO NOT WEAR ANOTHER NBA, NFL, MLB, NHL, ETC TEAM APPAREL.
- Program sales will begin upon doors opening and may conclude midway through or at the end of the first quarter.
- If there are tickets available, volunteers can stay and watch the rest of the game from a seat. There is NO guarantee tickets will be available and your team will be notified whether tickets are available before the game.
For more information please email CommunityRelations@TeamKSE.com