2019-20 DND Juniors Dance Program
Thank you to our sponsors!
The 2019/20 DND Juniors Dance Program Includes:
- Performances at 4 Denver Nuggets home games
- 1 upper level corner ticket to each home game performance
- 8 dance clinics; held on Sundays throughout the season (3 location options this year!)
- Private Autograph Session with the Denver Nuggets Dancers
- Official Uniform, warm-ups, tee, and poms for all participants
All Dancers ages 4-14 years old are invited to dance with one of our DND Juniors teams. Teams are separated by age ONLY. No audition is required to participate. DND Juniors teams are:
- 4-6 year old dancers
- Approx. 16 dancers per class/instructor
- 7-14 year old dancers
- 3 classes; split by age: 7-8 year olds; 9-10 year olds; and 11-14 year olds
DND Juniors participation requirements:
- All applicants must be at least 4 years old by October 15, 2019 and must be no older than 14 on April 5, 2020. No exceptions.
- A parent/ legal guardian must complete a DND Juniors Application, a Medical Release Form, and a Waiver & Liability Release Form.
Questions? Please email Dance Team Manager Amy Jo Wagner at AJ.Wagner@TeamKSE.com or call (303)405-1206.
DND Juniors performances:
The DND Juniors will perform at 4 games in the 2019-20 season.
- Sunday, Dec 15, 2019 – Nuggets vs. Knicks – 6pm Tip-off (Pre-Game Performance)
- Sunday, Jan 19, 2020 – Nuggets vs. Pacers – 6pm Tip-off (Halftime Performance)
- Sunday, Mar 1, 2020 – Nuggets vs. Raptors - 4pm Tip-off (Pre-Game Performance)
- Sunday, Apr 5, 2020 – Nuggets vs. Jazz – 4pm Tipoff (Halftime Performance)
The DND Juniors rehearse 1-2 times per month on Sundays.
NEW THIS SEASON! - 3 Dance Clinic Location Options
- Our original DND Juniors location, Cherry Creek Dance, is located at 3rd & Clayton in Cherry Creek North. Free parking is available at meters around the studio or in the parking lot behind the building.
- Our south location is at Littleton Contemporary Dance Center, located at 8601 West Cross Drive Littleton, CO 80123
- Our north location is in Longmont at the Production Company Dance Center - 1401 Ken Pratt Blvd Longmont, CO 80501
Dance Clinic Dates & Times:
Cherry Creek Dance
- Dec 1 and 15 – ALL CLASSES - 12:30-2:30pm
- Jan 12 and 19 – ALL CLASSES - 12:30-2:30pm
- Feb 16 – ALL CLASSES - 12:30-2:30pm
- Mar 1 – ALL CLASSES - 10:30am-12:30pm
- Mar 29 – ALL CLASSES - 12:30-2:30pm
- April 5 – ALL CLASSES - 10:30am-12:30pm
Littleton Contemporary Dance Center
- Dec 1 and 15 – JUNIOR MINIS (5-7 yr olds): 10am-12pm; DND JUNIORS (8-14 yr olds): 12:15-2:15pm
- Jan 12 and 19 – JUNIOR MINIS (5-7 yr olds): 10am-12pm; DND JUNIORS (8-14 yr olds): 12:15-2:15pm
- Feb 16 – JUNIOR MINIS (5-7 yr olds): 10am-12pm; DND JUNIORS (8-14 yr olds): 12:15-2:15pm
- Mar 1 – JUNIOR MINIS (5-7 yr olds): 8:15-10:15am; DND JUNIORS (8-14 yr olds): 10:30am-12:30pm
- Mar 29 – JUNIOR MINIS (5-7 yr olds): 10am-12pm; DND JUNIORS (8-14 yr olds): 12:15-2:15pm
- April 5 - JUNIOR MINIS (5-7 yr olds): 8:15-10:15am; DND JUNIORS (8-14 yr olds): 10:30am-12:30pm
Production Company Dance Center in Longmont
- Dec 1 and 15 – ALL CLASSES - 12-2pm
- Jan 12 and 19 – ALL CLASSES - 12-2pm
- Feb 16 – ALL CLASSES - 12-2pm
- Mar 1 – ALL CLASSES - 10am-12pm
- Mar 29 – ALL CLASSES - 12-2pm
- April 5 – ALL CLASSES – 10am-12pm
DND Juniors fees:
Registration Fee: $25 (Non-refundable; Waived if tuition is paid in full at registration before Nov 1, 2019)
Tuition: $195, split into three equal payments:
- $65 Due on or before December 1
- $65 Due on or before January 10
- $65 Due on or before February 14
Full season registration is now closed.
Individual Performance Pricing: $65/game
The following deadlines are in place for individual performances:
- Deadline to register for the Jan 19th performance is Dec 20th
- Deadline to register for the Mar 1st performance is Jan 24th
- Deadline to register for the Apr 5th performance is Feb 28th
If you DO NOT need a new uniform, you may register past these deadlines. Please contact Amy Jo Wagner at (303) 405-1206 for additional info.
Includes two dance clinics and 1 ticket to the home game performance. Participants are required to purchase Uniform and Practice Gear.
- Uniform Fee: $130 (Includes Dress and Briefs; same as 2017-18 and 2018-19 uniform)
- Poms: $20
- Warm-Ups: $75
- Practice Tee: $15
- PLEASE NOTE: Prices for all uniform and practice gear will incur a 20% late fee if ordered after 11/4/19.
- Total program cost is $435 for new participants (plus registration fee, if applicable). Returning participants who do not need new to purchase new practice or performance gear pay just $195 (plus registration fee, if applicable).
*Returning DND Juniors participants do not need to purchase new poms unless a new pair is needed. Also, if you purchased the DND Juniors 2018-19 tee or warm-ups, you do not need to purchase the 2019-20 practice tee or warm-ups. ALL PARTICIPANTS MUST HAVE A DND PRACTICE TEE/TANK AND DND WARM-UPS FOR PRACTICES!
Please contact Amy Jo Wagner at AJ.Wagner@TeamKSE.com with any uniform questions or concerns.
What style of dance will the DND Juniors perform? They will perform routines similar in style to the Nuggets Dancers routines; a combination of hip hop, jazz, and pom.
What is the time commitment? Participants will need to be available for 2-hour dance clinics approx. twice per month and for 4 performances at Denver Nuggets home games. DND Juniors will need to be at Pepsi Center from approximately 5–5:45pm for the pre-game performance on 12/15, 6:30-7:30pm for the halftime performance on 01/19, 3-4pm for the pre-game performance on 03/01, and from approximately 4:30-5:30pm from the halftime performance on 04/05.
What if I can’t attend every performance? Families will have the option to pay game by game! Cost per game is $65 which includes two dance clinics and 1 ticket to the game for the performer. Additional tickets are available for purchase for friends and family. Please contact DND Manager Amy Jo Wagner at AJ.Wagner@TeamKSE.com for further details.
How do I register? Complete the online registration form at: https://www.ksetix.com/nuggets/dndjuniors/registration/. Participants may choose to pay just the $25 registration fee or pay the full $195 session tuition. Participants paying the full $195 tuition payment will not be charged the $25 registration fee. Tuition covers the cost of dance clinics and tickets to 4 home game performances (1 upper level corner ticket per game for the participant). Online payments are nonrefundable.
Is there a deadline for registration? Yes. New participants and returning participants who need to purchase a new uniform must register by Friday, November first to ensure uniform delivery by Dec 15. Online registration for returning participants who DO NOT need to purchase a new uniform will end on Friday, November 29. Single game registrations will be accepted throughout the season. Please note that, while we do have a few extras in stock, new uniforms will take 4-6 weeks for delivery. Please keep this in mind when registering!
Can I upgrade the tickets that are included in the program cost? Yes. To upgrade or purchase additional tickets for friends and family, please contact Alexa Carpenter at (303) 405-1196.
Who will instruct the weekly dance classes? Members of the Nuggets Dancers and DND Alumni will choreograph and teach each class.
When do the rehearsals take place? Rehearsals take place on Sundays between 8:30am and 2:30pm. (Exact times vary by location and performance schedule.) Please click on the “PRACTICE SCHEDULE” tab for more information.
Where are the rehearsals held? Rehearsals will be held at three different locations: Cherry Creek Dance, Littleton Contemporary Dance Center, and Production Company Dance Center in Longmont. Please click on the “PRACTICE SCHEDULE” tab for more information.
Can I stay and watch the rehearsals? Due to limited space in the dance studio, family members are not able to stay in the classroom. A viewing room is available in the lower level of Cherry Creek Dance.
For additional questions, please contact program director program director Amy Jo Wagner at AJ.Wagner@TeamKSE.com or by calling (303) 405-1206.