Jr. Nuggets Program
Presented by Western Union
Participation in the 2017-18 Jr. Nuggets Program includes the following:
- Two vouchers per Jr. Nuggets participant (one for participant and one for a parent/guardian) redeemable for tickets to select games during the 2017-18 NBA season.
- All vouchers must be redeemed online and tickets will be sent electronically via Flash Seats
- Upgraded seats and additional tickets will be available for purchase at a discounted rate
- Participating youth basketball programs will receive $2 in fundraising per each additional ticket purchased
- One Jr. Nuggets reversible branded jersey per Jr. Nuggets participant
- Two “Jr. Nuggets Night” theme nights (one in the fall and one in the spring) for all of the Jr. Nuggets participants and partners
- This will be an additional fundraising opportunity for participating programs via ticket sales initiatives to participants, donors, sponsors, etc.
- Fan experiences such as high-five fan tunnels, VIP experiences and Red, White & Blue Crew will be available for those in attendance
- Court time, clinics, autographed items and other assets for various redemption games (dependent on level of commitment/size of participating youth basketball programs, as outlined below)
|3000+ participants||2000+ participants||1000+ participants||500+ participants||250+ participants|
|Court Time at Pepsi Center (before Nuggets Game)||4 hours||2 hours||n/a||n/a||n/a|
|Halftime Jr. Nuggets Performance||2 teams/1 halftime||2 teams/1 halftime||2 teams/1 halftime||1 team/1 halftime||n/a|
|Pregame Jr. Nuggets Performance||n/a||n/a||2 teams/1 pregame||1 team/1 pregame||1 team/1 pregame|
|High-Five Fan Tunnel||4 during season||2 during season||1 during season||n/a||n/a|
|Coaches Clinic with Denver Nuggets Coach/Ambassador||1||1||1||1||1|
- A Jr. Nuggets “Program Manual” which will include description of benefits, Denver Nuggets contact information and dates and information for game selections and experiences
- A dedicated group sales account rep to address ticket fulfillment, service and address any other questions
Program cost: $20/youth basketball program participant.
For more information or to register your program please contact the Denver Nuggets Group Ticket Sales Department at 303.352.1000