Stephen Curry, Golden State Warriors top NBA's most popular merchandise lists
Stephen Curry and the 2017 NBA Champion Golden State Warriors secured the top spots on the NBA’s Most Popular Jersey and Team Merchandise lists, respectively, based on overall sales on NBAStore.com from April through June.
Rounding out the top five among most popular jerseys are the Cleveland Cavaliers’ LeBron James (No. 2), the Warriors’ Kevin Durant (No. 3), the Oklahoma City Thunder’s Russell Westbrook (No. 4) and the Cavaliers’ Kyrie Irving (No. 5).
On the team merchandise list, the Warriors are followed by the Cavaliers at No. 2, Chicago Bulls at No. 3, Boston Celtics at No. 4 and San Antonio Spurs at No. 5.
- The Celtics’ Isaiah Thomas climbs seven spots to No. 7 after debuting on the last list (April 2017) at No. 14.
- Giannis Antetokounmpo (No. 8) of the Milwaukee Bucks earns his highest ranking ever.
- The Washington Wizards’ John Wall (No. 12) returns to the list for the first time since the end of the 2014-15 season.
- The Celtics (No. 4) crack the top five in team merchandise sales, a position they last held at the start of the 2012-13 season.
Top 15 Most Popular NBA Jerseys:
- Stephen Curry, Golden State Warriors
- LeBron James, Cleveland Cavaliers
- Kevin Durant, Golden State Warriors
- Russell Westbrook, Oklahoma City Thunder
- Kyrie Irving, Cleveland Cavaliers
- Kawhi Leonard, San Antonio Spurs
- Isaiah Thomas, Boston Celtics
- Giannis Antetokounmpo, Milwaukee Bucks
- James Harden, Houston Rockets
- Klay Thompson, Golden State Warriors
- Draymond Green, Golden State Warriors
- John Wall, Washington Wizards
- Jimmy Butler, Chicago Bulls*
- Damian Lillard, Portland Trail Blazers
- Dwyane Wade, Chicago Bulls
*Denotes players who changed teams after the 2016-17 season.
Top 10 Most Popular Team Merchandise:
- Golden State Warriors
- Cleveland Cavaliers
- Chicago Bulls
- Boston Celtics
- San Antonio Spurs
- Los Angeles Lakers
- Oklahoma City Thunder
- Milwaukee Bucks
- Philadelphia 76ers
- Houston Rockets