Brooklyn Nets Season Ticket Policy
This Brooklyn Nets season ticket policy governs and controls the purchase of season tickets by the purchaser from the Brooklyn Nets. In the event of any conflict between this policy and a purchaser’s season ticket agreement, the season ticket agreement shall govern. The Brooklyn Nets policies include, without limitation the following:
1) Subject to such exceptions as may be determined by the Brooklyn Nets, the purchaser must be age 18 or older.
2) The Brooklyn Nets season ticket policy limits sales to purchasers presently residing within the New York metropolitan area. Sales will be voided if the purchaser fails to produce proof of such residence, to the satisfaction of the Brooklyn Nets, if so requested by the Brooklyn Nets. The Brooklyn Nets reserve the right to require valid photo identification and/or other proof of information related to the account. Falsely claiming a legal residence/domicile at a post office box/commercial mail receiving agency located in the New York metropolitan area, redirecting mail from inside/outside of the New York metropolitan area or using addresses of persons or third parties located within the New York metropolitan area constitutes a material breach of this season ticket policy. The Brooklyn Nets will strictly enforce the territory limit policy, refuse to sell to any purchaser that would cause this policy to be violated, and revoke any season tickets relating to any account that violates this policy.
3) Each purchaser is only permitted to purchase, control, coordinate, manage or direct (collectively, "control") a total of four (4) tickets-per-game (the "Ticket Limit"). The Brooklyn Nets reserve the right to determine whether multiple tickets in excess of the Ticket Limit are under the control of one (1) purchaser, which includes, without limitation: (i) any person related to purchaser; or (ii) any account(s) that is/are in any way tied, linked or related to a specific person or group that is in any way affiliated with each other or under common ownership, control or direction. The use of aliases, separate forms of payment or separate persons or third parties to circumvent the Ticket Limit constitutes a material breach of the Brooklyn Nets’ season ticket policy. The Brooklyn Nets will strictly enforce the Ticket Limit policy, refuse to sell to any person that would cause this policy to be violated and revoke licenses relating to any account that violates this policy.
4) Any direct or indirect sale, resale, auction, assignment or transfer (collectively, "Resale") of Brooklyn Nets tickets must be done in accordance with laws. Any Resale in violation of law constitutes a material breach of this season ticket policy. Any attempt by two (2) or more persons to gain admission with both a cancelled ticket and any reissued ticket whether as part of a Resale transaction and/or otherwise transferred by purchaser constitutes a material breach of this policy. The Brooklyn Nets reserve the right to require proof of a properly issued New York ticket reseller license.
5) All account information (e.g., name, billing/mailing/email address, phone, photo ID, etc.) must be the purchaser’s own and true personal or business information. False or misleading information constitutes a material breach of this policy. You agree and acknowledge that we may access, preserve and disclose your personal information if we are required to do so by law, or in good faith believe that such access, preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to: (a) comply with legal process; (b) enforce our policies, or other contracts with you; (c) respond to claims that any content you may provide violates the rights of third parties; (d) respond to your requests for customer service; or protect the rights, property or personal safety of the Brooklyn Nets, its affiliates and agents, its users and the public. You also acknowledge and agree that the Brooklyn Nets have the right to disclose and transfer all of your personal information to a successor company in connection with any merger or acquisition of Brooklyn Nets or any sale of all, or any portion, of its business or assets.
6) The Brooklyn Nets reserve the right, with or without providing any refunds, to revoke purchaser’s ticket(s), refuse admission to or eject from Barclays Center any person who: (i) is or appears to be impaired; (ii) conceals alcohol, illegal substances or other prohibited items while attempting to enter Barclays Center; (iii) acts in a manner that is unruly, disruptive or illegal; (iv) uses derogatory, foul and/or abusive language and/or gestures; (v) displays and/or wears and fails to cover obscene, indecent and/or inappropriate clothing; (vi) exposes him/herself; or (vii) otherwise violates Barclays Center’s policies, rules, requirements, directives, or regulations.
7) The Brooklyn Nets may take any action that the Brooklyn Nets determines is appropriate including, without limitation, issuing a warning, temporarily or permanently suspending any account and/or denying access to an account if: (a) the any policy is breached and/or violated; (b) the Brooklyn Nets is unable to verify or authenticate purchaser's information; (d) the Brooklyn Nets believes that purchaser's conduct may cause legal liability for purchaser and/or for the Brooklyn Nets; or (e) necessary for the safety and/or protection of patrons or to address fraud or misconduct. The Brooklyn Nets, at any time, may review account activity for fraud which may result in automatic cancellation of account activity and temporary or permanent suspension of the account.
8) During any sporting event, it shall be illegal for any person other than a sports participant to: (a) knowingly enter or remain unlawfully upon the playing area; (b) subject a sports participant to contact by means of any substance, object or dangerous instrument; (c) place, drop, toss or hurl any substance, object or dangerous instrument onto the playing area; (d) strike, slap, kick or otherwise subject to physical contact a sports participant; and (e) attempt to do (b), (c) or (d) with the intent to cause physical injury to a sports participant or with the intent to disrupt a sporting event. Any person who violates the foregoing may be guilty of a misdemeanor punishable by imprisonment and/or fine as well as civil penalties of up to $25,000.
9) Warning: For the safety of every guest, all guests must stay alert and be aware of their surroundings at all times. Guests who are concerned with their seats at any time during the game should contact any Guest Relations representative for an alternate seat.
10) Purchaser, on behalf of itself and any of its designees or invitees, assumes all risk of personal injury or damages to, or loss of property of, purchaser and any of its designees, or invitees arising out of, during or related to purchaser’s and any designees or invitees use of any of purchaser’s ticket(s) or otherwise incidental to the sport of basketball. None of the Brooklyn Nets, the National Basketball Association (the “NBA”), Barclays Center, nor any of their affiliates, or respective players, coaches, officers, employees, and owners shall be liable or responsible for any loss, damage or injury to any person or to any property in, about or around Barclays Center and/or any portion thereof resulting from any cause whatsoever. While at Barclays Center, the purchaser and its designees and invitees shall comply with the season ticket agreement, Brooklyn Nets policies, Barclays Center policies, NBA rules and regulations, and applicable law.
11) Purchaser shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Brooklyn Nets, the NBA, Barclays Center, and each of their respective subsidiaries and affiliates, and their respective owners, employees, officers, directors, managers, members, agents, licensees, affiliates, successors and assigns (collectively, the "Purchaser Indemnitees"), from and against all claims, demands, liabilities, losses, damages, costs and expenses, including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys' arising from the use of any ticket. The provisions of this Section 11 shall survive any expiration or termination of the season ticket agreement.
12) Notice: For the safety of every guest, all persons specifically consent to (a) being screened by metal detectors; (b) bag/clothing inspections; and (c) physical pat-down inspections prior to entry. Any person, item or property that poses a threat to safety will be denied entry.
13) By using a ticket, the user agrees that: (a) he/she shall not transmit or aid in transmitting any information about the game to which the ticket grants admission, including, but not limited to, any account, description, picture, video, audio, reproduction or other information concerning the game (collectively, “Game Information”); (b) the Brooklyn Nets and/or the NBA is the exclusive owner of all intellectual property, copyrights and other proprietary rights in the game, and Game Information; and (c) Purchaser, the NBA and each of their respective agents, designees, and licensees shall have the unrestricted right and license to use the ticket user’s likeness and voice in any broadcast, telecast, webcast, wirelesscast, internet streaming, TV everywhere programming, film, audio/video recording or photograph taken in connection with the game and any other transmission or reproduction, in whole or in part, of the game.
The Brooklyn Nets reserve the right, in its sole discretion, to make exceptions, and modifications to the season ticket policy at any time.