The NBABet Stream, presented by DraftKings Sportsbook, is available to view on NBA League Pass on Wednesdays and tonight’s featured game is a good one: Warriors vs. Timberwolves. Action Network’s Matt Moore joins Chirag Hira for Warriors-Timberwolves, with Julian Edlow also joining for the second half.
You can check out the DraftKings Sportsbook page for the NBA odds, futures, player awards and create your own Same Game Parlay.
Here is a quick breakdown of tonight’s game between Golden State and Minnesota.
Warriors vs. Timberwolves
The Warriors and Timberwolves enter Wednesday’s matchup in solid form. Golden State has won three straight games, while the Timberwolves have emerged victorious in five of their last seven contests.
While the Warriors have climbed to the No. 5 seed in the West as of Tuesday, they are one of the worst teams on the road, with a 7-18 away record on the year. The Timberwolves, on the other hand, have been very tough to beat in Minnesota, winning eight of their last 10 games at home.
- The Warriors are 6-4 ATS over their last 10 games
- The Timberwolves are 7-3 ATS over their last 10 games
- Games involving Minnesota have gone under the game total in four straight contests
Player Prop Trends
- Stephen Curry has scored 34-plus points in three straight games
- Anthony Edwards has hit at least three 3s in six straight contests
- Klay Thompson has racked up 24-plus points in five of his last six games
The NBA BetStream will be back next week with a matchup between the Cavaliers and Pistons at 7 p.m. ET. Chirag Hira will be joined by Jeff Pratt and Matt Moore for that game.
Make sure to tune in on Wednesday, Feb. 8 on NBA League Pass to catch all the action.