The NBABet Stream, presented by DraftKings Sportsbook, is available to view on NBA League Pass each and every Wednesday.
Action Network’s Matt Moore, VSiN’s Jonathan Von Tobel and DraftKings’ Chirag Hira will be on the call tonight for a Western Conference matchup between two NBA Play-In hopefuls: Utah Jazz vs. Portland Trail Blazers.
You can check out the DraftKings Sportsbook page for the NBA odds, futures, player awards and create your own Same Game Parlay.
Here is a quick breakdown of tonight’s game between the Jazz and Trail Blazers.
Jazz vs. Trail Blazers Preview
Utah and Portland enter Wednesday’s matchup in complete opposite form. To put it lightly, the Trail Blazers are in the midst of a free fall, having lost four straight games.
The Jazz, on the other hand, have firmly reinserted themselves into the play-in conversation after winning four of their last five contests.
Will we see a continuation of those themes on Wednesday, or can Portland break out of their cold streak? Only time will tell.
- The Jazz have covered the spread in six straight games
- Portland has failed to cover in four straight contests
- Nine of the last 10 games involving either Portland or Utah have gone over the game total
Player Prop Trends
- Damian Lillard has racked up at least seven assists in five of his last six games
- Talen Horton-Tucker has grabbed at least six rebounds in four straight contests
- Ochai Agbaji has hit at least two 3-pointers in four of his last five games
NBABet Stream will be back on March 29 with a matchup between the Bucks and Pacers at 7 p.m. ET. Matt Moore will be joined by a variety of guests for that game. Make sure to tune in next Wednesday on NBA League Pass to catch all the action.