NBA First Basket will break down some of his favorite NBA plays of the day here, and will track all his bets in The Action Network app.
Jaylen Brown | Al Horford | Robert Williams
|Prop||Brown (16-1, 12-1) | Horford (37-1, 23-1) | Williams (11-1)|
|Matchup||Celtics vs. Warriors|
|Time||8 p.m. ET|
The Golden State Warriors host the Boston Celtics in Game 2 of the NBA Finals after an opening game that saw fast start and wild finish.
Robert Williams (59% win rate) will be taking on Kevon Looney (33% win rate) in the opening tip-off. Williams has won two of three opening tip-offs when jumping against Looney this season and won a jump ball in the second quarter of Game 1. The Celtics should have a solid advantage on the tip-off.
The C’s rank first in the league at scoring first (64%) while the Warriors are below league average and score first 38% of the time. In the playoffs, Boston has scored first in 58% of its games while Golden State has tailed off significantly and has scored first in just 24% of its games.
In Game 1, I zeroed in on all Celtics players and I’m going to focus on Boston again in Game 2. Jaylen Brown and Al Horford exact methods are my favorite plays and I’m adding in a small first basket play on Williams based on Golden State’s relative weakness versus the center position for first baskets.
- Jaylen Brown Exact Method: 3-pointer (+1600, Risk 0.3 units) (Play down to +1300)
- Jaylen Brown Exact Method: 2-pointer (+1200, Risk 0.4 units) (Play down to +1000)
- Al Horford Exact Method: 3-pointer (+3700, Risk 0.15 units) (Play down to +2500)
- Al Horford Exact Method: Other (+2300, Risk 0.2 units) (Play down to +2000)
- Robert Williams First Basket + Warriors Win (+1100, Risk 0.3 units) (Play down to +900)
Celtics vs. Warriors First Basket Data
Get NBA First Basket’s bets instantly in The Action Network app.