2018-19 Season - Points Per Game Powered by
Years in NBA
Evan Fournier is a versatile offensive player, showing the last few years in Orlando that he’s an effective scorer on the perimeter and when he attacks the basket. In 2015-16, Fournier was one of very few players in the NBA to shoot at least 45 percent from the field, 40 percent from 3-point range and 80 percent from the free throw line. In 2017-18 with the Magic, Fournier averaged 17.8 points, 3.2 rebounds and 2.9 assists.
How Orlando Acquired Him:
Traded to Magic from Nuggets on June 27, 2014
Best Scoring Performances:
- Nov. 3, 2015 at Pelicans: 30 points (12-of-20 shooting)
- March 15, 2016 vs. Nuggets: 30 points (11-of-19 shooting, 5-of-9 from 3-point range)
- Nov. 4, 2015 at Rockets: 29 points
- Nov. 3, 2016 vs. Kings: 29 points (10-of-15 shooting)
- Oct. 24, 2017 vs. Nets: 28 points
- Dec. 1, 2016 at Grizzlies: 28 points (11-of-14 shooting)
Best Assist Performances:
- Dec. 14, 2016 vs. Clippers: 8 assists
- Feb. 9, 2017 vs. Sixers: 8 assists
- Feb. 19, 2016 vs. Mavericks: 8 assists
- Nov. 17, 2014 at Pistons: 8 assists
Most Memorable Game:
Fournier buried a game-winning 3-pointer with 3.1 seconds remaining against the Timberwolves on Nov. 18, 2015. He finished with 26 points and made five of his seven 3-point attempts.
Fournier played two seasons for Poitiers Basket 86 (2010-12) and averaged 10.3 points, 2.6 rebounds and 1.4 assists. He also has played for the French National Team.
How well do you know #10?