2018-19 Season - Points Per Game Powered by
Years in NBA
College University of Texas
D.J. Augustin was one of the league’s best 3-point shooters in 2017-18, making 45.3 percent of his attempts from long distance after the All-Star break. The New Orleans native also played a huge role for the Bulls during the 2013-14 season when Derrick Rose was out recovering from his knee injury. In 2017-18 with the Magic, Augustin averaged 10.2 points, 3.8 assists and 2.1 rebounds per game.
Teams Played For:
Charlotte (2008-12), Indiana (2012-13), Toronto (2013), Chicago (2013-14), Detroit (2014-15), Oklahoma City (2015-16), Denver (2016), Orlando (2016-Present)
How Orlando Acquired Him:
Signed a multi-year contract on July 7, 2016
Best Scoring Performances:
- Jan. 25, 2015 at Raptors: 35 points (12-of-20 shooting)
- March 30, 2014 at Celtics: 33 points (10-of-14 shooting)
- Jan. 20, 2011 vs. Sixers: 31 points (11-of-17 shooting)
- Dec. 16, 2008 vs. Bulls: 29 points (6-of-16 shooting, 13-of-13 from FT line)
Best Assist Performances:
- April 10, 2011 vs. Pistons: 14 assists
- Jan. 13, 2012 vs. Pistons: 13 assists
- Feb. 3, 2015 vs. Heat: 13 assists
Most Memorable Game:
Augustin crossed Brook Lopez over twice and buried a step-back game-winning jumper with 1.1 seconds left, as the Bobcats defeated the Nets on April 11, 2011. Augustin finished with 19 points and 11 assists.
Augustin played two seasons (2006-08) for the Texas Longhorns and averaged 16.9 points, 6.2 assists, 2.9 rebounds and 1.4 steals.
How well do you know #14?