2018-19 Season - Points Per Game Powered by
Years in NBA
College University of Arizona
Aaron Gordon made major strides in 2017-18, averaging 17.6 points, 7.9 rebounds and 2.3 assists. Gordon, one of the most athletic players in the league, is a fan favorite because of his jaw-dropping dunks and relentless hustle.
How Orlando Acquired Him:
Drafted 4th Overall by Magic in 2014
Best Scoring Performances:
- Oct. 24, 2017 vs. Nets: 41 points (14-of-18 shooting, 5-of-5 from 3-point range)
- Nov. 29, 2017 vs. Thunder: 40 points (13-of-23 shooting, 6-of-12 from 3-point range)
- Dec. 30, 2017 vs. Heat: 39 points (14-of-22 shooting, 5-of-11 from 3-point range)
- Dec. 14, 2016 vs. Clippers: 33 points (13-of-21 shooting)
Best Rebound Performances:
- Feb. 1, 2016 at Spurs: 16 rebounds
- March 7, 2016 at Warriors: 16 rebounds
- March 31, 2017 at Celtics: 16 rebounds
Most Memorable Game:
Against the Nets on Oct. 24, 2017, Gordon erupted for a career-best 41 points and made all five of his 3-point attempts, including one that put Orlando ahead with 36 seconds remaining. Later in the year, Gordon became the first Magic player since Dwight Howard in 2010-11 to score 40 points or more multiple times in the same season when he exploded for 40 points against the Thunder on Nov. 29, 2017.
Gordon played one season (2013-14) for the Arizona Wildcats and averaged 12.4 points, 8.0 rebounds and 2.0 assists.
How well do you know #00?
Average Man 5'9" Aaron Gordon 7'0"