- Review the MAGIC Fit schedule, along with the instructional videos
- Register your school to participate in the challenge
- Implement the challenge during your school’s physical education classes and track the participation of each student that completes the challenge during the 4-week period
- Once your students have completed the MAGIC Fit 4-Week Challenge, revisit this page to submit the total number of participants that have completed the challenge from your school
Other Important Notes:
- Your school MUST be registered to be eligible to receive prizes from the Orlando Magic for your participation
- Interested schools must complete the challenge between September 7, 2020 – December 18, 2020.
- All submissions for the MAGIC Fit 4-Week Challenge must be made no later than December 18, 2020
- Any submission received after this time will not be accepted. Only one submission per school will be accepted
- ONLY STUDENTS attending schools in Orange, Seminole, and Osceola counties are eligible to participate and receive prizes from the Orlando Magic
Each student that completes the MAGIC Fit 4-Week Challenge through their school will be rewarded with the following:
The school that has the highest percentage of participation in the MAGIC Fit 4-Week Challenge will receive a MAGIC Fit Fun Day at their school! The visit will include:
*Pending COVID-19 based on CDC Guidelines
The Orlando Magic appreciate your dedication to the health and wellness of the students of Central Florida. We value your commitment to our youth and we would like to reward you for it.
Each physical education teacher (one teacher per school) that registers their school for the MAGIC Fit 4-Week Challenge will receive:
The teacher of the winning school of the MAGIC Fit 4-Week Challenge will receive the following: