- Jersey Number: 25
- The first-ever player drafted by the Orlando Magic, with the 11th pick overall of the 1989 NBA Draft
- Anderson played 10 seasons for Orlando from 1989-1999
- In 692 regular season games with the Magic, he averaged 15.4 ppg
- Orlando Magic all-time leading scorer with 10,650 points
- Franchise all-time leader in games played (692), field goals made (4,075), steals (1,004), field goals attempted (8,976), three –point field goals attempted (2,480) and minutes played (22,440).
- Works as a guest analysts for Fox Sports during Magic home games
- Jersey Number: 45
- Played six-plus seasons with the Orlando Magic from 1997-2001 and 2005-2007
- Averaged 5.4 ppg., 4.9 rpg., 1.6 apg. And 1.31 blkpg.
- Outlaw appeared in 22 career playoff outings
- Ranks on the Magic’s all-time career lists in blocked shots (3rd, 536), rebounds (5th, 2,160), steals (7th, 401) and games played (9th, 360)
- Awarded the Rich and Helen DeVos Community Enrichment Award three times.
Community Ambassador Program Guidelines
Appearance Request Guidelines:
- Appearances must be within Orange, Osceola, or Seminole County.
- Requests MUST be received four (4) weeks prior to the date of your event.
- Any request submitted with less than four (4) week lead time, will receive an automatic decline.
- Appearances will last no longer than 2 hours.
- Requests for specific or both ambassadors are not guaranteed. The ambassador (s) will be approved by a Community Relations representative based on the ambassador’s availability.
- Please be advised that a Magic staff member may be asked to attend an event with the Community Ambassador.
- Charity golf tournaments benefitting non-profit organizations
- Events that support/benefit:
- Health and Wellness
Please be aware that the Orlando Magic is unable to support the following requests:
- Beauty pageants/Talent shows
- Third party fundraiser events
- Churches and Schools
- Outside of tri-county area (Orange/Seminole/Osceola)
- Out of state
- Outside of focus areas
All requests must include the following details:
- Organization name
- Event name
- Event date
- Event Time
- Event location
- Attire for event
- Expected number of attendees
- Requested responsibilities
- On-site contact (Name & cell phone number)
Other Important Details
We reserve the right to cancel, postpone or reschedule events should it conflict with any schedules. We also reserve the right to send either or both Community