“I auditioned to be a Laker Girl because I cannot imagine my life without dance and there is no other team I'd like to represent other than the Lakers!”
Hometown: San Jose, CA
Education: Graduate of USC - Business Administration Major; Psychology Minor
Hobbies: Cooking, Exploring New Places, Baking, Working with Kids
- Cruises are my ideal vacation. I think I've been on eight or nine cruises so far.
- I'm totally a planner. I plan pretty much everything in advance.
- Growing up, I was only allowed to have pets that lived in water so I decided to get creative and got a crayfish.
- I am obsessed with bows; I absolutely love them.
- I used to go to horseback riding camp every summer and I learned how to vault and stand up on a moving horse (I'm not sure I could still do it though).
- I am full Asian but I do not like seafood. I don't know why so many people find that weird.
- Currently, my favorite show is "Suits" on USA Network.
- I can speak Mandarin and I took five years of French in middle and high school.
- If I had to eat one thing for the rest of my life, it would be salad. I specifically love salads that have fruit in them.
- Ultimately, I want to own my own business.