“I auditioned to be a Laker Girl because it has been a dream of mine to dance professionally for the most prestigious organization in the NBA!”
Hometown: Anchorage, AK
Education: Graduate of USC - Psychology Major
Hobbies: Do-It-Yourself Crafts, CrossFit, Yoga, Paddle Boarding
- Korean is my first language.
- I like to add a little honey to my coffee instead of sugar.
- I enjoy making hand-made birthday and holiday cards because it allows me to be creative and add a personal touch.
- I completed 56 academic units my freshman year of college.
- I am allergic to most fruits and crave them every day.
- I was born and raised in Anchorage, Alaska, and my family still lives there.
- I have seen the Aurora Borealis many times while living in Alaska. It is breathtaking, and pictures do not do it justice!
- I played the alto saxophone in elementary and middle school band.
- I have a Yorkie who weighs about 15lbs! He is very large but completely healthy and happy!
- I work as a Behavior Therapist and provide one-on-one instruction to children with developmental disabilities.